KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Welp... That was fun. I found about it in the comments of that Winx game which i went to check out of boredom. But it really was fun. A like for this game.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Was looking forward to Exiscoming's next game, having enjoyed this and Orange Trainer so went to his Patreon page to see how far along he is but the conversation i could see as a non patron was all about futa and milfs, not looking forward anymore

Redjerke

Mar 29, 2019
I just started playing the game and have gotten as far as having recovered Alex and having just sent Sam to Spain for the first time. On the way there though, she/the game asks you if you want to encourage "slutiness". From what I can tell, there's only 2 endings to the game so is this what affects it, or what else does this choice do? Does it even matter?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started playing the game and have gotten as far as having recovered Alex and having just sent Sam to Spain for the first time. On the way there though, she/the game asks you if you want to encourage "slutiness". From what I can tell, there's only 2 endings to the game so is this what affects it, or what else does this choice do? Does it even matter?
fame with gang and her corruption.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes