Tosxana

Feb 8, 2021
How can I unlock the Nanobot control options beyond sex? I'm missing 2 and just about to finish the last boss
Also, how can I complete the photo Quest of a topless Girl?

Perejil9000

Apr 5, 2022
somebody could help me? I don't know how to catch the second lieutenant of the outsiders, does it have to be in a normal mission or in the landgrab? I already tried everything and nothing works.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Exiscoming thank you very much, the game was great!

My only pet peeve is that you can't seem to whore out the girls after the main story and that you don't get an artwork of their doings when they report their slutty activities. This was my main pet peeve with Orange Trainer too, that you could send Ahsoka out to do anything except sex (and the report pics).

Looking forward to your new projects and I'm always holding hope that we'll see more Ahsoka one day, that game had the best corruption pacing I've ever seen :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Not sure if I missed a tutorial somewhere or whatever (probably), but how do I keep my notoriety high? It's still at 90, so I think I'm good for a while, but I'd rather stay on top of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure if I missed a tutorial somewhere or whatever (probably), but how do I keep my notoriety high? It's still at 90, so I think I'm good for a while, but I'd rather stay on top of it.
at what point of game? if before gangs are gone then sendings girls to gangs and if after then doing car robberies, painting tags etc.

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Before. Have been sending them out to mingle with the gangs, but it doesn't seem like notoriety goes up all the time when I do. Do I need to let their nanobots build up so that they're okay with more outright-illegal behaviour or something?

Dkd1973

Sep 10, 2021
Hey just beat the game and question how do i unlock all the achievements and do I get something for it. And I am missing three pictures on page 1 of the picture book i have all of them even secret tentacle one but am missing three thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Before. Have been sending them out to mingle with the gangs, but it doesn't seem like notoriety goes up all the time when I do. Do I need to let their nanobots build up so that they're okay with more outright-illegal behaviour or something?
doesn't hurt.

Hey just beat the game and question how do i unlock all the achievements and do I get something for it. And I am missing three pictures on page 1 of the picture book i have all of them even secret tentacle one but am missing three thank you
you get just eyecandy nothing more. be sure to write that code you got down for exis next game.

Jun 17, 2021
I'm not able to see any dildo or foreplay scene on Android, it's just black screen and then 0.5 second frame at the end and that's it, any fix for this? I tried to search on the thread but found nothing

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
How do we know our rank for each organisations (aces, drift punk...) and how many points do we need to advanced ?
I need to reach rank 2 with the Aces, so I send Sam there but she is getting the same speech line over and over.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do we know our rank for each organisations (aces, drift punk...) and how many points do we need to advanced ?
I need to reach rank 2 with the Aces, so I send Sam there but she is getting the same speech line over and over.
on map screen i think.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the cute plant lady we ever going to be able to interact with her? i just saved her from her plants from hell

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes