Zyeda

Nov 5, 2019
that depends on whose android port, the66's port had swipes to somewhere to activate vib etc.
I'm using the giqui port since theirs is like V1.2.~ it's a bit ahead of the official one. I'll try swiping on my next go on the game, thanks for the heads up

Budax98

Oct 10, 2020
how do i get the topless picture for the quest, it only gives me megamilk uni, undies or nude options.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Are there any mods for this game? I played it a long while ago and followed it's progress. The art was very good, but the game ended up being a little plain, so I thought that maybe someone else created some extra stuff?

pr83

May 5, 2017
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! Another renpy "game" with the quick menu hidden by the dev? How am I supposed to set it to auto mode during dialogue? Does the dev take pleasure in knowing that the players will have to press a button everytime to progress every line of dialogue?

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
how do i get the topless picture for the quest, it only gives me megamilk uni, undies or nude options.
It has to be Sam that you are taking the picture of. Get her to her underwear and move your cursor to her bra. You should be able to remove it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! Another renpy "game" with the quick menu hidden by the dev? How am I supposed to set it to auto mode during dialogue? Does the dev take pleasure in knowing that the players will have to press a button everytime to progress every line of dialogue?
hate to tell you but it's normal on these games that player needs to click screen to advance on story.

pr83

May 5, 2017
hate to tell you but it's normal on these games that player needs to click screen to advance on story.
No not really unless you really love meaningless clicking or button pressing. Renpy by default has auto mode and almost all renpy games usually keep it accessible to the player, I don't see why it needs to be hidden. I mean in the preference menu the auto mode delay setting is even there

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It isn't actually. renpy has an integrated "auto" feature which essentially clicks automatically every X units of time

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I never found those useful, tbh.
Different lines take different amounts of time to read.
set it to give extra time
i usually click due to lack of patience. but have lately started using it and it is quite comfy

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
set it to give extra time
i usually click due to lack of patience. but have lately started using it and it is quite comfy
But I don't want it to give extra time. I want it to switch as soon as i've finished reading.
There's just no way for the game to know how long it takes me to read each line, because it varies.

So just go on click.

Reactions: ibigfire

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
But I don't want it to give extra time. I want it to switch as soon as i've finished reading.
Then don't use the feature.
I was explaining how it is used in a functional manner.

Countering the arguments of it being non functional & the argument of it not being used by anyone.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Then don't use the feature.
I was explaining how it is used in a functional manner.

Countering the arguments of it being non functional & the argument of it not being used by anyone.
I don't. That's what the post that you responded to says.

fatahasi

Apr 15, 2019
hi does anyone know how to load save files on mac? i cant find the save folder to paste the file into.

btw i used this save file

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
hi does anyone know how to load save files on mac? i cant find the save folder to paste the file into.

btw i used this save file
Right click on the finder icon (the smiling face on your dock) click go to folder... in the pop up menu, copy and paste this: ~/Library/
once there search for the Renpy folder and you wiil find all the saves, drag the save inside there (before doing that create a save in the same slot in the game) and overwrite.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes