bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
There is another girl that shows up later in the game that feels like a story line that never got fleshed out. Exiscoming did make some posts about the copyright laws changing in the EU that was making them nervous. Either out of boredom of the game or the changing laws, or even maybe a little of both, Exiscoming brought this game to a close to work on another.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
There is another girl that shows up later in the game that feels like a story line that never got fleshed out. Exiscoming did make some posts about the copyright laws changing in the EU that was making them nervous. Either out of boredom of the game or the changing laws, or even maybe a little of both, Exiscoming brought this game to a close to work on another.
Yes, it definitely feels like the ending was rushed a little

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
must admit this game just baffles me, just seems to be doing the same things over and over and not really getting anywhere. I see above that someone said that a WT is not needed, but really? Is there not an optimum way to get the game completed?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
must admit this game just baffles me, just seems to be doing the same things over and over and not really getting anywhere. I see above that someone said that a WT is not needed, but really? Is there not an optimum way to get the game completed?
it's a long stretch, send girls on gangs and wait that they bring new info, start mission to capture leader after leader etc.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
it's a long stretch, send girls on gangs and wait that they bring new info, start mission to capture leader after leader etc.
the whole fighting thing just confuses me as I can't see a way to get them done without losing one or more of the girls, do I just continually make new gadgets to finish those sorts of missions?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the whole fighting thing just confuses me as I can't see a way to get them done without losing one or more of the girls, do I just continually make new gadgets to finish those sorts of missions?
non-big guy fights are solved with hypno earrings (those agents will be needed) and big guy and boss fights are just punching unless there's some trick which is needed to defeat boss (1 or more had that).

Zyeda

Nov 5, 2019
I don't know if I'm dumb or what but I'm on Android and I have to activate the V.I.B and it says press 1 but you know I'm on Android so I can't do that any workaround?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know if I'm dumb or what but I'm on Android and I have to activate the V.I.B and it says press 1 but you know I'm on Android so I can't do that any workaround?
that depends on whose android port, the66's port had swipes to somewhere to activate vib etc.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes