Samfe

Dec 17, 2022
How do I participate in a Landgrab because i read that i need two of those before i can increase the rank of the aces ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I participate in a Landgrab because i read that i need two of those before i can increase the rank of the aces ?
when landgrab happens send agents (cannon fodder not spy agents) on those.

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
You get to change clothes during the day. Click on Items, and then Outfits.

I finally played the final version of this game. I like it. It does feel unfinished in areas but I remember Exiscoming being worried about the EU changing 'fair use' laws so I think the end got rushed.

This is what my Achievements looked like:
View attachment 2269624

And this is what my photo album looked like:
View attachment 2269625
View attachment 2269626

I think I found everything.
Dude where did you get the Christmas picture, that is the only one I haven't got yet

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean would it be possible for someone to mod it in? I wasn't necessarily referring to the game's developer making an update. I just think having voices would be cool.
possible? yes
will it happen? very unlikely since it's quite a big job

Frog8

Feb 18, 2021
I feel like this is a hopeless question, but i might try anyway. Is there a way to remove / replace some file and get some other color to replace Red in conversation window/tint, since my eyes sensitivity can't handle this much of red. And am kinda sad, because game seems really good, and i do like totally spies. So if anyone has solution, please help if you can. View attachment 1393086
Just started this game. Had the same problem with this eye-burning red color. I doubt that you still need it after two years, but, in case someone else has this problem, I am sharing a quick recoloring I made for myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Archive: - simply put it inside this game's main folder.

Reactions: Gorogn

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Just started this game. Had the same problem with this eye-burning red color. I doubt that you still need it after two years, but, in case someone else has this problem, I am sharing a quick recoloring I made for myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Archive: - simply put it inside this game's main folder.
... I don't remember the game being red at all?
The recolouring is how I already remembered it?

Did you fucking patch my brain?

Frog8

Feb 18, 2021
... I don't remember the game being red at all?
The recolouring is how I already remembered it?

Did you fucking patch my brain?
Sadly, it is as red as it can possibly be. Every menu, dialog box, dialog choice, the whole UI. Check the screenshots on the first page.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I think i'm stuck.
I've captured the Aces and the Drift Punk first lieutenant, I've reached Rank 2 of the Outsider, finished Clover Nerd quest, yet the first lieutenant from the Outsiders still hasn't shown themselves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think i'm stuck.
I've captured the Aces and the Drift Punk first lieutenant, I've reached Rank 2 of the Outsider, finished Clover Nerd quest, yet the first lieutenant from the Outsiders still hasn't shown themselves.
wait next landgrab or try to get higher rank.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes