lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
wait next landgrab or try to get higher rank.
Yes, that was it, I needed to attack them during the landgrab.

I have another nonrelated issue though.
Multiple times I have been told new clothes were available at the mall after finishing some quests, yet, I still have the same exact clothes, nothing new.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, that was it, I needed to attack them during the landgrab.

I have another nonrelated issue though.
Multiple times I have been told new clothes were available at the mall after finishing some quests, yet, I still have the same exact clothes, nothing new.
clothes are just glitter, each spy has own wardrobe.

Feb 17, 2018
Paprika Trainer [v1.2.0.0] [Exiscoming]

ANDROID

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

The Android port/version is not official.
Was this adapted for scenes that required the use of a keyboard? For example while on missions you have to use the vibrator by presing 1 and in some scenes you have to press space to continue.

Barbatus1

Sep 28, 2017
Was this adapted for scenes that required the use of a keyboard? For example while on missions you have to use the vibrator by presing 1 and in some scenes you have to press space to continue.
I have this problem. I am trying to rescue Alex but I have to press 1 to use the VIB on the mission. Stuck. Anyone have a solution?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where can I find that version? Is it here in F95? Or do they have a blogspot?

Edit: In February they said they hadn't made one, I don't know if that will have changed.
well mixed porter. vib etc should be activated by swiping to some direction or using hacker keyboard app.

Barbatus1

Sep 28, 2017
well mixed porter. vib etc should be activated by swiping to some direction or using hacker keyboard app.
I fixed it by downloading the 'official' android port in the OP and copying over my save files from giqui's version. I was able to carry on without any issue as there is the option to use the VIB and other equipment in that version.

juanito341

Mar 31, 2023
I'm stuck, i'm on level 3 with the aces, and 2 with the drift punk and the outsiders. I've captured the first leader of the aces and the first leader of the drift punk. And i know the second and the third leaders of the aces. At this point, there is no quest available and when i launch a mission, there is no leader to capture. Do you have any tips to help me ?

PS : here's my save

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck, i'm on level 3 with the aces, and 2 with the drift punk and the outsiders. I've captured the first leader of the aces and the first leader of the drift punk. And i know the second and the third leaders of the aces. At this point, there is no quest available and when i launch a mission, there is no leader to capture. Do you have any tips to help me ?

PS : here's my save
wait next landgrab and he or she should appear.

Barbatus1

Sep 28, 2017
How can I complete the final photo quest to get the pink handcuffs?

It says 'take a photo of a topless girl but keep it sexy'

I tried different photo combinations but cannot unlock this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can I complete the final photo quest to get the pink handcuffs?

It says 'take a photo of a topless girl but keep it sexy'

I tried different photo combinations but cannot unlock this.
take photo on dark haired spy and let her keep hand covering tits.

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone now how to get this one? I accepted the quest a long time ago and don't remember what it was. Doesn't show up in completed/quests

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone now how to get this one? I accepted the quest a long time ago and don't remember what it was. Doesn't show up in completed/quests
i think that's 1 where 1 of spies is tied and bookshop girl wants pic of it.

vz626

Aug 9, 2023
Can somone can help me, after I gave girls dildos it shows me scenes of them masturbating and tells me to press the space bar to continue, but after that nothing happens. Somone know how to move forward whit this?

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes