3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Anybody know if the dev is planning on adding changes to the portrait sprite that update with stuff that happens in battle? Like persistent cum on the body from titjobs and such.

Also it doesn't seem the womb graphic has a visual for cum in the womb, just for the pregnancies. Anybody know if that's going to change? It's a shame the dev doesn't seem to be on here, would love to ask some questions. Unless they are and I just missed it.

Of course, I'm pretty early in, so if those things are all in the game and I just haven't gotten to them yet, I'll freely admit to being a feckin' numpty.

Welp, I just noticed there's some cum-buildup on the character portrait, so even I'm not a feckin' numpty I'm still a regular one. Still curious about the womb question, though.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Found one bug in 0.43 alpha. Under the folder audio/bgm, the folder ambinet ought to be spelled ambient. The result is that the game can't find some of its audio files and repeatedly throws up error messages. The cure is to create an ambient folder and copy or move the .ogg files into it.

Reactions: amaiakagane

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Anyone else having issues using RPGMV cheat menu?

I keep getting errors with the game launch or the menu not working at all.

I swore it worked at one point.

but all good if not, just think I'm losing my mind with the mod and this game.

here's the OG link vs my download

[GitHub](https://github.com/emerladCoder/RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin/archive/master.zip)

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
[/QUOTE]

[GitHub](https://github.com/emerladCoder/RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin/archive/master.zip)
RPG Maker cheat not always works with every RPG maker, just use the save editor from previous comment.

Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
RPG Maker cheat not always works with every RPG maker, just use the save editor from previous comment.
[/QUOTE]

I usually do, I was just curious if anyone was able to get it working.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017

You have to manually install it and add the code line to the plugins file, make sure its the first line.

Game folder > js > plugins.js >

1678069401744.png

You add it right there.

Copy the "js" folder inside the "www" folder from the cheat menu dev downloaded from github and paste it into the root of the game folder.

And there you go, it works.

Some games it only works this way, hope i was of any help!

Last edited:

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
You have to manually install it and add the code line to the plugins file, make sure its the first line.

Game folder > js > plugins.js >

View attachment 2442384

You add it right there.

Copy the "js" folder inside the "www" folder from the cheat menu dev downloaded from github and paste it into the root of the game folder.

And there you go, it works.

Some games it only works this way, hope i was of any help!

AH! OFC I messed up the oder! I threw it at the end.

I'll try it out next time I play! Thanks for the help. I'll let you how it turned out!

Jun 28, 2018
does anyone else have a problem when saving the game? i just started a 2 hour run and it just dint save my game so now i gotta start all over again

Balial42

May 3, 2018
does anyone else have a problem when saving the game? i just started a 2 hour run and it just dint save my game so now i gotta start all over again
There is autosave on default. If you played the game before (other versions) you can also add the savefolder to the new version.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
Been searching for hours anyone no a specific location to find Iron (some how found everything but Iron) its ben a pain for upgrades.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes