3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
There's an abundance of Iron on First Galaxy on that red/magma planet.
THANK YOU, seriously I have been brute forcing my way through the game using levels for battles since I couldn't actually forge weapons and armor. I admittedly should have scouted the first galaxy more than I did but hey better 4 galaxies in than never!

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
You have to manually install it and add the code line to the plugins file, make sure its the first line.

Game folder > js > plugins.js >

View attachment 2442384

You add it right there.

Copy the "js" folder inside the "www" folder from the cheat menu dev downloaded from github and paste it into the root of the game folder.

And there you go, it works.

Some games it only works this way, hope i was of any help!

Worked like a charm, thnks m8.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
THANK YOU, seriously I have been brute forcing my way through the game using levels for battles since I couldn't actually forge weapons and armor. I admittedly should have scouted the first galaxy more than I did but hey better 4 galaxies in than never!
My pleasure, I too was struggled to create any weapon and armor until I explore the planet and take a mental note for the resources.

Kkirlin07

Jan 23, 2020
save for 0.43? or if theres a way for me to download the 0.31/0.32 that someone posted a save for earlier in this thread?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Here is
save for 0.43? or if theres a way for me to download the 0.31/0.32 that someone posted a save for earlier in this thread?
Just click on that savefile and it will download by itself. Extract and then copy+paste to your latest Version. Make a Backup of your folder, just in case.
There was something with messed up saves at version 0.28, but later I think, it was fixed.

Kkirlin07

Jan 23, 2020
Here is

Just click on that savefile and it will download by itself. Extract and then copy+paste to your latest Version. Make a Backup of your folder, just in case.
There was something with messed up saves at version 0.28, but later I think, it was fixed.
thank you so much for the reply!

Last edited:
Reactions: Balial42

Draken991

Jan 13, 2019
how do I use the fuel rods? got a ton of them, but when I go to the engines power, it only allows me to use organic matter which fuels such a small amount, that Im constantly out of organic mats for other things.

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
Sorry to bother Hello I only have 3questions

1.Why won't my female protagonist get pregnant Para Ark ?

2.How do you get your female protagonist pregnant?

3.How long is a female protagonist pregnant Para Ark?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Anyone know what i need to change in Save Editor to make the ships gun do more damage?
Not sure, what you can change to make more damage. But here is what I did:
Drag+drop your savefile to saveeditoronline and let it load. Then go back from your savefolder to Data folder. Search for "items" and load that one, once loaded search for "system" and do the same.
If that is loaded, go and upload your save again. If done correctly, all entrys are named.
Note: it might take a while to load, also the first Download seems to take a bit longer then usually.
Click on Material and stuff with "consumable" and add a value like "999". (There will be a lot, but they are all named).
So now you have the Ressources you need for the upgrades. You can also just add the upgrade packs you get ingame for upgrading your cannon, autoload etc.

Edit: somewhere near the end of the list (the rows you'll get with "system", there might be Attack Power or something similar. That would probably change your attack too.

Let me know, If it works for you.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Sorry to bother Hello I only have 3questions

1.Why won't my female protagonist get pregnant Para Ark ?

2.How do you get your female protagonist pregnant?

3.How long is a female protagonist pregnant Para Ark?
1. You need to follow the quest first in order to progress a bit in the game.
Then you will get the lab. In your ship, bottom left side.
Once you get the lab, you'll need to by "womb pregnancy".
2. Have Sex. ;) The is a bar in top right side. When it's full, your character will be pregnant.
3. Not sure about the time, but when you get knocked up and go back to your ship and sleep 3 Times, you'll waking up and giving birth.
Later, you can find some pills to prevent the Embryo from growing, so you have longer time the belly but will give birth nonetheless.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
1. You need to follow the quest first in order to progress a bit in the game.
Then you will get the lab. In your ship, bottom left side.
Once you get the lab, you'll need to by "womb pregnancy".
2. Have Sex. ;) The is a bar in top right side. When it's full, your character will be pregnant.
3. Not sure about the time, but when you get knocked up and go back to your ship and sleep 3 Times, you'll waking up and giving birth.
Later, you can find some pills to prevent the Embryo from growing, so you have longer time the belly but will give birth nonetheless.
Pretty sure that the pill still allows the embryo to grow but it really just prevent birth, both for PC and her offspring.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes