3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Pixelses

Sep 21, 2021
Does "Cock Implantation" do something? The Tentacles do that attack, but it doesn't cause any damage nor impregnates you nor raises your horny meter. So, what does it do?
It makes Sasha get a dick if you choose to observe instead of struggle.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Here's a v0.31 save that I originally got from some dude in this thread, has all characters at lvl 99, as much resource as possible and as many ship upgrades as we are currently allowed to have, because I play on my phone, JoiPlay's built-in cheat engine works well and I can't afford to go through a grindy process with all this lag

Last edited:
Reactions: Anita Deek

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Plans for Version 0.4 (from the dev)

1. Galaxy 4 (3 new offsprings + 1 Patreon exclusive variation)
2. Overhaul weapon / modifier system
3. Ship battle will not occur randomly, it is triggered by touching a hostile spaceship on map.
4. Add bytes rewards after winning a ship battle

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Doesn't work, gives an error ''this save file could not be loaded.'' Like any other save file I've downloaded and tried.
Which version do you use? Since ver0.30 it might have conflicts with earlier versions.

Edit: Like all other RPGM Games, you need a savefile with the same number created in your own folder before to overwrite. For examble: file-02, which is provided by someone > overwrite with file-02 of your own.

Reactions: Anita Deek

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
How do y'all get rid of the semen in Sasha's tits and make them smaller? Got that in my saves but I can't figure how

Pixelses

Sep 21, 2021
How do y'all get rid of the semen in Sasha's tits and make them smaller? Got that in my saves but I can't figure how
You can go into the body mod thingy in the bottom left of your ship and turn off enlarged breasts/breast pregnancy I think that should make them smaller again you might also wanna turn off breast fucking

CorporalTejano

Dec 17, 2021
Floater skills are bugged in v0.32.

1. Float is supposed to "target self" but it instead "targets 1 foe". This is caused by a typo in Skills.json on Line 177 where the "scope" field has a value of 1 instead of 11.

Float also applies a -10% AGI debuff but its status effect icon displays it as a buff to AGI instead. Not sure if it's intended, but it's confusing.

2. Gas Leak works as intended when used by enemy Floaters. The child Floater can never learn it though, because of a typo in Classes.json on Line 14 where the array containing "level":6 has a "skillId" value of 174 instead of 176. Skill 174 is High Pressure Air Shot, which is already learned at Level 2.

Fixing the typo in Classes.json will allow the child Floater to learn Gas Leak once it reaches Level 6. But this doesn't work on saves where the Floater is already Level 6 or higher before the fix, so future patches should incorporate some way of fixing this retroactively (via dialogue option, item or making Gas Leak teachable to Floaters).

Kinda of a shame because it's a pretty nice AoE skill with a low TP cost.

Last edited:

Seravee001

Dec 29, 2021
does anyone know the difference between the patreon version and the itch version?
Atm there isn't but...as Balial42 mentioned earlier

Plans for Version 0.4 (from the dev)

1. Galaxy 4 (3 new offsprings + 1 Patreon exclusive variation)
2. Overhaul weapon / modifier system
3. Ship battle will not occur randomly, it is triggered by touching a hostile spaceship on map.
4. Add bytes rewards after winning a ship battle

Balial42

May 3, 2018
does anyone know the difference between the patreon version and the itch version?
Patreon version have some extras like the futa mod for the tentacle girl, but besides of that, they are the same.
I´ve played ver 0.32 a few days ago from the beginning and she already had a dick. Which means, that itchy version might get the extras in later versions anyway.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Patreon version have some extras like the futa mod for the tentacle girl, but besides of that, they are the same.
I´ve played ver 0.32 a few days ago from the beginning and she already had a dick. Which means, that itchy version might get the extras in later versions anyway.
Or in Patreon version, the patreons have more customization than the regular one. One of those is to freely turn on or off the tentacle girl's futa mod through the additional folder as the reward. CMIIW though

CorporalTejano

Dec 17, 2021
Anyone know how to swap party members? Trying to switch off floater and can't figure it out.
Menu -> Skill -> Sasha -> General -> Change Partner

Or just press Change Partner in combat (bottom of the Fight menu between Item and Escape), though it uses up the currently active party member's turn. Can be useful to save party members at low health, or to concentrate enemy attacks on Sasha when seducing.

Last edited:

CorporalTejano

Dec 17, 2021
Where is Lilliana again?
Control deck of the Para Ark (in Galaxy 3), accessible through an elevator door in the canteen. The door is jammed and requires a blowtorch to open (found in the warehouse of the Ark). Once you reach the control deck for the first time, a teleporter is activated that allows you to travel directly there from the entrance room of the Ark.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: yunasenna
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes