3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Does someone know how to get Atayas clothing of?
After capturing, you can corrupt her on Para Ark Ship (Research/warehose). Once done, she will be your follower (Version 0.30 upwards).
Choose her as follower, then she will strip like all the other girls during battles. ;)
During corruption, she will be half almost naked.

Last edited:

demonhunter352

Jan 25, 2021
Right, but to use those you need around 50 TP. Which means a lot of guarding, since my characters basically always have parasites and tentacles.
The "(Body Part) Seduce" skills do carry their effects over between battles until their turn count is exhausted, though, so if you manage it properly, you don't have to use it every battle. Helpful if you fail to get pregnant the first battle.

Sounds like you need to carry more purge kits :D

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
The "(Body Part) Seduce" skills do carry their effects over between battles until their turn count is exhausted, though, so if you manage it properly, you don't have to use it every battle. Helpful if you fail to get pregnant the first battle.

Sounds like you need to carry more purge kits :D
Yeah, still doesnt solve the "issue" that Sasha getting turned into a slut gives you debuffs as the game goes on. Maybe I haven't progressed far enough, but currently the best way to progress is to just shoot things and avoid pregnancies (back to ship, wait it out).

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Can anyone confirm exactly what you can unlock with the 'body will change by itself' change made in V0.30?
I thought it was just the +sizes, but I read that you can unlock the pregnancy option as well?
Just wondering, since you can buy all the seduce (orifice) skills and thought that you use them to unlock the option to f**k them. And after enough of that happening you automatically get the mod to impreg them without having to use the body modification station.
- v0.30 -
Only flexible belly/breast are given automatically ...
Pregnancy and bodypart pregnancy have to be activated manually at the Body Mod Terminal ...

- v0.31 -
After enough violation/corruption ... pregnancy and bodypart pregancy will enable itself ...
You can then configure them pregnancies by given Key Items or Body Mod Terminal ...

1674967631266.png

Reactions: Popcorn007

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game itself is not bad, but the animation and random attacks when the heroine gives birth and takes her as a partner, then the randomness is set poorly here, since the partner receives more attacks, and there is also no way to pump the partner in the modification machine on the ship. the display of the heroine's body next to the avatar is not convenient and incomplete, in this menu the heroine's body should be displayed in full growth and also show what is happening to him, it is better to transfer it to the status H-menu. as is done in many games of this genre. each universe so as not to return to the starting point every time. Stores need the ability to sell.

examples of games to improve animation
https://f95zone.to/threads/parasites-of-evil-v0-15a-seafix.82972/
there are 5 parts https://f95zone.to/threads/worm-nest-final-st-hot-dog-king.60192/

CrossOmega

Jul 29, 2019
the game itself is not bad, but the animation and random attacks when the heroine gives birth and takes her as a partner, then the randomness is set poorly here, since the partner receives more attacks, and there is also no way to pump the partner in the modification machine on the ship. the display of the heroine's body next to the avatar is not convenient and incomplete, in this menu the heroine's body should be displayed in full growth and also show what is happening to him, it is better to transfer it to the status H-menu. as is done in many games of this genre. each universe so as not to return to the starting point every time. Stores need the ability to sell.

examples of games to improve animation
https://f95zone.to/threads/parasites-of-evil-v0-15a-seafix.82972/
there are 5 parts https://f95zone.to/threads/worm-nest-final-st-hot-dog-king.60192/
just saying but worm nest is from the same dude if you cant tell.

Jimboguy

Jul 31, 2018
- v0.30 -
Only flexible belly/breast are given automatically ...
Pregnancy and bodypart pregnancy have to be activated manually at the Body Mod Terminal ...

- v0.31 -
After enough violation/corruption ... pregnancy and bodypart pregancy will enable itself ...
You can then configure them pregnancies by given Key Items or Body Mod Terminal ...

View attachment 2347975
Thanks for the quote and the clarification.

P.S. where did STHodDogKing post that message? (might as well bookmark that since they are giving out the information directly.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the post in a reply to one of the itch.io community threads.

Last edited:

wahiou

Dec 1, 2018
Sasha can obtain different addiction in the game, did anydoby found everyone ? i unlocked 3 so fare and i want to know if their is more. 1675080537189.png

Reactions: Popcorn007

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Not sure why but cant load my save file? it keeps saying:
"Failed to load Img/pictures/Sasha.png"
Anyone else?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes