3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

TetTRA_01

Jun 3, 2018
When our main character uses "love touch" skill, it triggers either a futa scene or a les scene if used on other characters depending on whether our character is a futa or not. But if an ally uses this skill instead of mc it will always trigger les scene even if that said ally is a futa. Is this intended or is my game messing with me?
intended, i think.

Reactions: zodiac123

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
As you already unlock Futa mode, I guess you already finished this quest but you reactive it by interact with that computer in prison again so now the quest jurnal stuck.
So what do I have to do now? and do you know where is the keycard on this planet?

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
So what do I have to do now? and do you know where is the keycard on this planet?
Errm, to be sure,did you already fight with Corrupted Prisoner? if you already did then keycard will not respown and quest log will stuck like that...

Edit: you can try change active quest in quest tab...not sure if it work though ^^;

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
Just wanted to make a note about save behavior in case people see this.
I used a save from this thread, and thought it didn't work, even though I followed instructions.
It doesn't seem to update the time played or the date on the save file, so even though it worked, it showed the wrong date. I tried loading it though, and it worked as intended.

I was expecting MV behavior where the time played and other things sync properly, but they didn't with this, basically.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I think I may have like the game a little bit, lol. Seriously the game is fun, amazing what some creators can do with the RPG maker engine and his art is improving, I really need to buy this one when my new credit card arrives. The space figths mechanics are trully original (at least for me) the sex is there but there is also gameplay: resource collection, crafting, enviroment dangers, spaceship figths etc, etc. The only few things I can complain about is the lack of second missions after world 4 and pointless late introduction of some species like the nepethes girl, difficult setting would be nice too.

This guy should really get more hands to work with, a Para Ark 2 with better dedicated animations for MC and at least the tree basic ones for the allies (breast/mouth, pussy and anal/dick) even at the cost of a smaller selection of girls because there is so many you barely have enough time to grind their XP or even find them usefull enough specially when you get their "upgrade" crossbreed version. I finish the game avoiding all the battery related items and their human users because of that and the cost of batteries. A few more dick variations would be nice too, at least dog and alien one would be much obbliged or a double snake penis that would be cool too.

Also better FX and other eyecandy on the spaceship figths, including more interising enemies getting aboard or other dangers would be nice too. Anyway, 10/10 I'll would buy it at a high price. Finally a good f**king game.

1699004497927.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtisticTomato

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Errm, to be sure,did you already fight with ? if you already did then keycard will not respown and quest log will stuck like that...

Edit: you can try change active quest in quest tab...not sure if it work though ^^;
I already fought the Corrupted Prisoner, So does that mean I have to start a new game?

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
I am wondering what your favorite / strongest team looks like.

Spoiler:

I am in Galaxy 5 and I am using Hugger type 2 and Ratchet Fish. Hugger to apply horny for more offspring while grinding and fish for group healing over time and cold damage AOE. I also picked them because I like the animations best.

I am also curious how the Ant works. It says it increases loot. Is it enough to have her in the party or do you have to use her loot skill? How does the loot skill work?

What team mates do you like and why?

Yeetus6996

Aug 16, 2020
anyone have a full 1.05 save? I took a break for this game in 1.03 and did some file cleaning and wiped my 1.03 game

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes