3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
Hopefully someone sees this soon. How do I play with Xia Li in my lab. I can't continue the fusion coil quest without doing that.

May 6, 2023
1705032103000.png

This is where u can access the gallery, to unlock it go into the gallery and at the gold statue you will need to enter a password, 1234

1705032314998.png

For disabling the horse "aspect" go to the item and go to key items, there u can select the Mod and either enable or disable any of them

Hope this helps

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ParaArk-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lucefina

Mar 20, 2021
1705355066327.png
I probably have a very stupid question, but how do I get pregnant? I constantly have only this picture, and nothing, and the ability to use and nothing happens, I'm already on the 4th galaxy, I think that there should be something already....

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
Sigh, okay. So I recently got back into this game and I've already ran into a semi game breaking issue, mainly with the Ant offspring. I can't seem to get her to mature at all and her standing images have gone missing. Anyone else having this issue or is it something that I just completely broke on my own?

Edit: went back on a fresh new save with some minor cheats and apparently it was something I broke by myself. Sigh... so much for my progress...

Last edited:
May 11, 2022
It's weird to stumble upon an actual high quality RPGM game, like being stuck in a cave all your life and finally seeing the sky and sun for the first time. I didn't even know what I was missing since I was just used to regurgitated RPGM garbage.

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Hopefully someone sees this soon. How do I play with Xia Li in my lab. I can't continue the fusion coil quest without doing that.
Dunno if that question is still actual, but you do it in same way as you did with convertable girls before her (Maci the pirate and that one from forced battle with Sakura ship). At lab's chem table you can make "solutions" ABCDE, with each letter corresponding to one of convertable girls. A - for first, B - for second and so on. Li is the third one, so you need to make a batch of "solution c" for her (it takes around 16 solutions for a full "perusiation" course, so make 20 just in case). Each solution requires a certain monster part as ingredient, so you will need to grind certain type of wildlife for a while.

Ustal

Jun 15, 2022
Para ark v1.05
Windows f95zone
Android
Mac
Can update Mac version for v1.06?
Also, Mac version for v1.03 (145MB) is significantly smaller than v1.02 (865MB), which is probably why it doesn't decompress correctly.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes