3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

howdoIwalk

Nov 28, 2019
Anyone have the 1.6 apk? Tried downloading the apk off the patron, the one uploaded here but neither worked. But noticed on the itchio page there's a 1.6 apk

DarkSamink

Mar 22, 2023
Anyone have the graphics folder i can use for 1.06? mine is missing everytime ive tried downloading the game? Or a fix for it? Thanks

Reactions: Wan wan

DarkSamink

Mar 22, 2023
Anyone have the graphics folder i can use for 1.06? mine is missing everytime ive tried downloading the game? Or a fix for it? Thanks
Talked with ST Hot dog World on his discord. He found a fix for the failed to initialize graphics error. If drivers are up to date, which mine were, use compatibility mode, it fixed it for me

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
does battlesex in this game allow me to win or enemies will rape heroine infinitly until i kill them?

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Nipple Parasites
OCraft 5 purge kit and return to Zhu Yin
Tell me how to do it
Dunno what your problem is, this is a self-explanatory quest. Purge kit is that craftable consumable you use to cleanse your own parasites, 5 is its maximum stack size. Fill your pockets with these anti-bug sprays and return back to Panda.
But how to let the ship get enough energy
Question unclear, please elaborate.

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
View attachment 3266182
I probably have a very stupid question, but how do I get pregnant? I constantly have only this picture, and nothing, and the ability to use and nothing happens, I'm already on the 4th galaxy, I think that there should be something already....
you require to have sex enough with enemies with specific body part until that part adapt to get impregnated (prepare for some fetish content there)
fear not, pregnancy is fully customizable, you can manually enable or disable each type of pregnancy once you unlock it on your inventory.

Reactions: Anon_357 and Fiamos
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes