3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Godshunter93

Oct 13, 2019
How can i do the crossbreed? I have got the crossbreed solution and the two specimens but i dont't know when a specimen is mature.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
How can i do the crossbreed? I have got the crossbreed solution and the two specimens but i dont't know when a specimen is mature.
Mature girls get a heart buff. If you hover over them they have the "mature" tool tip. To get it you have to use the girl in combat and let her get assaulted by enemies. For me it happens around lvl 10

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Mature girls get a heart buff. If you hover over them they have the "mature" tool tip. To get it you have to use the girl in combat and let her get assaulted by enemies. For me it happens around lvl 10
You say this but i got it to trigger by just sleeping after making the mix once, i have done this with both one being really high level and one being almost fresh. (Ant was lv 20 and i had just got the Bee)

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
This game would be 5x better if the kids started the same level as the father, and if crafting only needed 1 of each material instead of like 5 to 10.

Reactions: Monki0

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
This game would be 5x better if the kids started the same level as the father, and if crafting only needed 1 of each material instead of like 5 to 10.
Yeah, as much as I enjoyed the game's fetishes the grind for mats was a pain. Save editor online and giving me 9999 of each item worked like a charm

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
The leveling isn't so bad. It's a bit like early Pokemon where you let your strongest character kill every mob but one and then you switch in the new recruit before dealing the killing blow to the last one. With high enough encounters you skip like 13 level with one fight.

Ressource farming However is disgusting. Especially those farmed via harvesters. You have to be on the (probably hazardous) planet and manually click them every few minutes instead that your resources get send to the ship automatically, after you set them up.

Reactions: Spinach Monster

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Haven't seen any post here about it, but the dev posted a video showing off their next game, Worm Nest Plague:

b.png a.png c.png

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023

Medieval554!

Apr 7, 2023
I can't seem to get Ataya pregnant, even though she's matured and I'm using the pussy seduce move. they only have her giving handjobs

May 6, 2023
So just got back to playing this and forgot where Zhu Ying is post ending can anybody give directions.
Well if u r looking for her, I believe she should be in universe 6, at the top center, there you will see the Panda Continent, go inside and walk all the way to the top, you will see her there at her desk.

HOWEVER, if u r looking for the cg of her scene(i believe she only has 1 scene), u should go onto ur ship, go to ur bed, and instead of sleeping go to the memory room, there u can replay previous scene u have seen b4 except the bed threesome with ur daugthers.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes