3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
Just incase anybody wants it, im going to leave a save file in a google drive link that was modded so that you can do pretty much anything, and on the save file I have it so its legit the start of the game

Edit: the save file might be bugged whenever you fight something, im trying to figure out whats causing it and hopefully tonight I can get a save file that 100% works.

Last edited:

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
So is the story going to go in order of (Para Ark > Worm Nest Plague > Para Ark 2) ?
Nope. Just different events here and there in same universe. Other than "Elf Revenge" one, I don't recall any of his games being a direct continuation of other, even numbered parts of same title.

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
Is there somewhere an explanation what the various status symbols and effects do?
Like parasite, tentacle, horny, down arrow, suit energy etc.
Edit: I literally just noticed moving my mouse after posting here that you can mouseover for explanation :eek:
Still don't know what suit energy is for?

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Is there somewhere an explanation what the various status symbols and effects do?
Like parasite, tentacle, horny, down arrow, suit energy etc.
Edit: I literally just noticed moving my mouse after posting here that you can mouseover for explanation :eek:
Still don't know what suit energy is for?
Some abilities require suit energy.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes