VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters
Dec 14, 2021
the gameplay itself is very nice the plot is just wonderful and purring the eared characters are made very beautifully and cute the surrounding world is very beautifully made as is the house itself very cool made the atmosphere of the game is soulful pleasant and you feel like you are sitting there with these ears and purring and you can immediately see that the game is alive made with love and soul))

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
In short, I liked it. Great models and characters are very well made. The story of this is what I was looking for in some VN games. It has solid and beautiful elements, decent scenes and quite charming.
I recommend this game to all of you

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
This game has a lot of potential.

The dialogue is a bit dry, but I think it improves a bit as the game progresses. I feel like the MC should be a bit more eager towards Jade at the beginning, but that's a minor concern. Overall, the world and characters feel like pretty standard vanilla fantasy, which is neither a positive nor a negative. This game definitely plays it safe, but the developer is competent, so it feels more charming than boring.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
the gameplay itself is very nice the plot is just wonderful and purring the eared characters are made very beautifully and cute the surrounding world is very beautifully made as is the house itself very cool made the atmosphere of the game is soulful pleasant and you feel like you are sitting there with these ears and purring and you can immediately see that the game is alive made with love and soul))
Glad you're enjoying it so far!~ Stay strapped in though! There are plenty more fun kitty scenes coming. xD
Sometime soon I'm 100% doing a scene with Sylvie just going full zoomies chasing ghosts lmao.

Reactions: Miss Kobayashi's

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
This game has a lot of potential.

The dialogue is a bit dry, but I think it improves a bit as the game progresses. I feel like the MC should be a bit more eager towards Jade at the beginning, but that's a minor concern. Overall, the world and characters feel like pretty standard vanilla fantasy, which is neither a positive nor a negative. This game definitely plays it safe, but the developer is competent, so it feels more charming than boring.
Thank you for this!~

I intentionally made MC/Jade very friendzone-y to start as that's what they are, best friends. I wanted the player to experience the relationship blossoming rather than just being thrown right into it. I felt that it would make for some fun quirky moments and lead to the players growing those same feelings for themselves.

Aside from that, the "pretty standard vanilla fantasy" is just how the story starts out. I have a bunch of really fun and off-the-rails lore planned out for the game that'll make its way in. It's loosely based on standard fantasy elements but it'll be taking its own course in due time. Without giving too much of a spoiler, picture a more "dark/surreal" fantasy. Think HellBoy-eske fantasy where it's not all sunshine and rainbows, but instead how some of the most innocent things can behold the darkest terrors.
(Still love the tooth-fairy scene from HellBoy2. Really love how they took such an innocent concept and turned it into a nightmare.)

Edit: Adding another thing I found inspirational to lore/world design.

Absolutely love the idea of the "old fae" style of things. Twisty deals and shady pacts with super literal wording and such.
Vid is a fun and very cute example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss Kobayashi's
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes