VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [v1.8.0 Main] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

How do you feel about sandbox/hybrid-sandbox games? (Pick 1-2)

• I prefer sandbox games above all else.

• I don't mind them if they are done right.

• I generally avoid, but will make exceptions.

• No. Burn em all to the ground.

Results are only viewable after voting.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Anything on trans yet??????
Nothing story-wise yet. Just some "side" content at the end of the game as a little outa sequence. Futa/trans will be optional/avoidable stuff and I want to get the story further progressed before I start throwing around a ton of side content.

Last edited:

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
The game have zero options but still not KN?
It's been 7 updates and yet barely anything happened in the story. You say slow burner I say bad pacing and design.
Also laughable lack of content. You only get two lewd scenes (generis BJ with no build up) . And both happen at the very first part of the game. Then nothing for presumably a year of updates. Tell me that's not a blue ball simulator.
Imo not worth your time, won't recommend.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
It's been 7 updates and yet barely anything happened in the story. You say slow burner I say bad pacing and design.
Also laughable lack of content. You only get two lewd scenes (generis BJ with no build up) . And both happen at the very first part of the game. Then nothing for presumably a year of updates. Tell me that's not a blue ball simulator.
Yes, you tried to push this shit in your review which got flagged and removed.

Here's the things you need to know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Content" is story. NOT how many sex scenes there are in the game. I've worked hard on the story in this game and it's equally if not more worthy of attention than any of the 3 (not 2) nsfw scenes in the game. This is intended to be a story-rich game first and foremost, with nsfw content being fun eye-candy to be enjoyed.

If the game content or rate at which I put it out isn't to your liking, that's perfectly fine. You're entitled to your opinion.
Just remember "opinions and assholes". We've all got one, doesn't mean you have to go shoving it in everyone's face.

You could very well be supportive and wish me the best.
Hit me with a "There's not enough content for me at the moment" or maybe a "I hope the dev picks up speed".
Instead, you left a review in violation of the forum rules and when that got removed you came and dumped it here in the comments instead. You've done nothing but slam my game, my craft, and shit all over the room.

If all you're going to do is stink the place up and not be productive in any way, then piss off.
The community and I are better off without your bullshit.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

"Content" is story. NOT how many sex scenes there are in the game. I've worked hard on the story in this game and it's equally if not more worthy of attention than any of the 3 (not 2) nsfw scenes in the game. This is intended to be a story-rich game first and foremost, with nsfw content being fun eye-candy to be enjoyed.

If the game content or rate at which I put it out isn't to your liking, that's perfectly fine. You're entitled to your opinion.
Just remember "opinions and assholes". We've all got one, doesn't mean you have to go shoving it in everyone's face.

Hit me with a "There's not enough content for me at the moment" or maybe a "I hope the dev picks up speed".
Instead, you left a review in violation of the forum rules and when that got removed you came and dumped it here in the comments instead. You've done nothing but slam my game, my craft, and shit all over the room.

If all you're going to do is stink the place up and not be productive in any way, then piss off.
Just ignore them, I know I have.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well. Thank you.

You now made very clear what type of user you are. This is good stuff. So, again, thank you.

oh-fuck-off-go-away.gif

Peace :)

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019

I played through your game on release once and thought it would be good. I revisited recently and pointed out everything that didn't worked out for me in the review.
Keep in mind that I am a gamer, you are a developer. I owe you nothing like you owe me nothing.
True that it's not your job to appeal to every single player's tastes and vision.
Also true that it's not my job to comfort you because making games is hard and at least you've tried.
My review was made according to the rules. Your ego got damaged and you complained to mods to get it removed using holes in RAW. I just made TLDR post because system won't let me write new fair 2\5 review that couldn't be taken down using loose wording of rules. I've spent my time on your game and giving my feedback, I don't really care if you want it or not. It's up to me, not you.
No idea why are you so bitter. Tho I wasn't planning to stay any longer either way, so you'll be safe here surrounded by people who constantly tell you how amazing and cozy your work is. So... win-win i guess?
Peace mate.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Tho I wasn't planning to stay any longer either way, so you'll be safe here surrounded by people who constantly tell you how amazing and cozy your work is.
Eyyyyy, thanks for the compliment bud! I knew you'd come around to see it eventually. I work hard to make it all cozy and awesome!

Best of life to you, you wonderful little idiot! Go out there and be free! No need to visit, we'll be A-OK.
american-dad.gif

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Ok I quite liked what I played. It is kind of refreshing to play a MMC that is not a dumb dom. And his partners don't seam to be there to exploit him or to impose their will upon him. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I read a bit of the thread and there is talk about the MMC eventually wearing feminine clothing. My only hope is that beyond an initial bet or whatever the reason for him to wear such clothing a first time, the following instances would be his choice. I have not really seen games where a MMC can wear feminine clothing and it being his choice. It is usually imposed upon him and that usually leaves me a sour taste in my mouth. I am curious to read about a MMC that does it of his own violation. (Naturally players choice is also important.)

My only gripe with the game is a curious one. In the scene where the MMC is making breakfast for Jade she never says Please or thank you. It might be a cultural thing, but here if you get offered something like that it is natural to use those courtesy words even if you are not the one that asked for it in the first place.

As a fellow construction worker in the concrete department I relate with your situation and lift my drink to you finding some time to work on your game.

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
My only gripe with the game is a curious one. In the scene where the MMC is making breakfast for Jade she never says Please or thank you. It might be a cultural thing, but here if you get offered something like that it is natural to use those courtesy words even if you are not the one that asked for it in the first place.
Maybe they are so used to helping each other out than it just became natural and the way to thank each other is by further being there to help and support. At least that's how the people closest to me do things.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Maybe they are so used to helping each other out than it just became natural and the way to thank each other is by further being there to help and support. At least that's how the people closest to me do things.
Maybe. like I said it might be a cultural thing. my grandparents, that where married for over seventy five years still asked one an other please and thankyou when they talked to each other. Well for the last few years it was more yelling as their hearing got worst.

• Haha
Reactions: Pgsurprise

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Ok I quite liked what I played. It is kind of refreshing to play a MMC that is not a dumb dom. And his partners don't seam to be there to exploit him or to impose their will upon him. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I read a bit of the thread and there is talk about the MMC eventually wearing feminine clothing. My only hope is that beyond an initial bet or whatever the reason for him to wear such clothing a first time, the following instances would be his choice. I have not really seen games where a MMC can wear feminine clothing and it being his choice. It is usually imposed upon him and that usually leaves me a sour taste in my mouth. I am curious to read about a MMC that does it of his own violation. (Naturally players choice is also important.)

As a fellow construction worker in the concrete department I relate with your situation and lift my drink to you finding some time to work on your game.
Hey! Glad you enjoyed the game so far! I did my best to try and keep MC grounded in a sense of normalcy. I didn't want him to be some giga-chad/turbo-beta lol. I just wanted him to be a normal regular person (with fluffy cat ears... don't judge me!).

I spoilered some of the other responses to keep the post lighter. Hopefully, you won't mind reading through them. Went into heavier detail in the spoilers to better show my point of view/thought process on it all.

As for not saying please/thank you, I think that could be summed up as a cultural and a generational thing. Some areas of the world use it more/less and some generations have wildly different views on it. Hell, there have been posts for years and as recent as a few months ago on reddit of people talking about the phenomenon of boomers being upset that millennials use phrases like "no worries/problem" instead of thank you. It's a whole deal about one generation seeing helping people as optional and the other seeing it as a given, as not a problem or something to stress about.

There's a ton of really fascinating stuff out there to read if you find yourself intrigued by the strangeness of generational differences.

TL;DR: ThatGuyWho nails it on the head perfectly. xD

Dec 14, 2021
the gameplay itself is very nice the plot is just wonderful and purring the eared characters are made very beautifully and cute the surrounding world is very beautifully made as is the house itself very cool made the atmosphere of the game is soulful pleasant and you feel like you are sitting there with these ears and purring and you can immediately see that the game is alive made with love and soul))

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes