VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [v1.8.0 Main] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

How do you feel about sandbox/hybrid-sandbox games? (Pick 1-2)

• I prefer sandbox games above all else.

• I don't mind them if they are done right.

• I generally avoid, but will make exceptions.

• No. Burn em all to the ground.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
So far this is an outstanding game, really nice that someone made a game in the wholesome niche with some rarer kinks like size diff. Renders, direction are great. While the writing may sound unusual at some points (I was surprised by the sis calling us 'Guy' with a capital G too), it definitely got it's unique charm and is wholesome. So far characters are introduced and besides the sis and Orra we don't have much content yet but I'm looking forward to see more of each girl. The MC is likable too, it's nice that he's a smaller guy but not a wimp or a wet blanket. Hope the mystery angle is done right.

The tiniest subjective observations are that we rethread many times a few events, like eating when nothing major happens. I get it adds to the slice of life feel and I also struggle with how to include some daily scenes without sounding too repetitive. The other is that I don't like piercings :( besides that the girls are perfect!!

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So far this is an outstanding game, really nice that someone made a game in the wholesome niche with some rarer kinks like size diff. Renders, direction are great. While the writing may sound unusual at some points (I was surprised by the sis calling us 'Guy' with a capital G too), it definitely got it's unique charm and is wholesome. So far characters are introduced and besides the sis and Orra we don't have much content yet but I'm looking forward to see more of each girl. The MC is likable too, it's nice that he's a smaller guy but not a wimp or a wet blanket. Hope the mystery angle is done right.

The tiniest subjective observations are that we rethread many times a few events, like eating when nothing major happens. I get it adds to the slice of life feel and I also struggle with how to include some daily scenes without sounding too repetitive. The other is that I don't like piercings :( besides that the girls are perfect!!
Glad to hear you enjoyed the game! :p

Though, as a heads up, Jade isn't MC's sister and the guy/Guy is a colloquialism similar to dude/bro/bud/etc. Though I did mean to go back and swap out the capital G's for lowercase. I believe grammatically speaking Guy is correct, but it looks more normal /casual as lowercase. I'll make sure those are all fixed in the next update.

As for the eating, I kinda agree. Part of it is meant to keep the slice-of-life aspect, but I am working on chopping through the food scenes a fair bit quicker than they originally were. I want to retain the cozy SoL feeling but there are only so many foods I can do xD so the less I focus on them, the less repetitive it'll feel for them.

avador02

May 21, 2018
I gotta say this was a lot better than most games here.
It's got that same feelgood vibe like MNF, Serenity and Single Again amongst others.
It's still early but this has definitely gone in my top 5 here.

The atmosphere is solid, the game looks a lot better than half the games i like and I've only seen like one or two typo's. (which is just me being hyperfocused on those things)

I'm looking forward to seeing more especially if it keeps being this quality.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I gotta say this was a lot better than most games here.
It's got that same feelgood vibe like MNF, Serenity and Single Again amongst others.
It's still early but this has definitely gone in my top 5 here.

The atmosphere is solid, the game looks a lot better than half the games i like and I've only seen like one or two typo's. (which is just me being hyperfocused on those things)

I'm looking forward to seeing more especially if it keeps being this quality.
Be sure to let me know of any typos that you find :p either here, in DMs, Discord, etc.

Some of them are semi-intentional sorta. There are a few that are personal vendettas of mine cause I think the fact that they are typos is dumb xD but if they are legitimate accidental typos then I'll get em fixed up in the next update. Pics preferred if you would please. It helps me track down which specific line of text you're referring to.

Josseppe

Mar 11, 2024
i love this game so much ... but .....but i want more of it ... i´m sad now .... all jokes aside .. i really love the direction it is heading and the chars are adorable.... i really can´t wait for more of this ... hopefully much much MUCH more ... i think i´m addictet to it :LOL::ROFLMAO:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
i love this game so much ... but .....but i want more of it ... i´m sad now .... all jokes aside .. i really love the direction it is heading and the chars are adorable.... i really can´t wait for more of this ... hopefully much much MUCH more ... i think i´m addictet to it :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Glad to hear xD I'm working as fast as I can bud. Thank you for the support!

Reactions: tmu500

sangryu

Feb 19, 2024
This game looks amazing. The renders quality is really good. Ty for the game dev, I'll def support <3
Also, just to confirm: no futa yet, right? :(

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Have not played since like the first update that dropped, so there was a decent amount to get through. Dev, shit's great, keep it up. Fuck anyone who complains about how long it's taking you.

Damn, I'm bummed I've reached the end.

Anyway found a typo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
This game looks amazing. The renders quality is really good. Ty for the game dev, I'll def support <3
Also, just to confirm: no futa yet, right? :(
Correct. I occasionally swap out some outro scenes using my persona but they are a femboy/trans/new-half/shemale/etc. Male with curves. Call em whatever works for your brain lol. Futa will be coming a fair bit down the road once the story and main Li's are established.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Have not played since like the first update that dropped, so there was a decent amount to get through. Dev, shit's great, keep it up. Fuck anyone who complains about how long it's taking you.

Damn, I'm bummed I've reached the end.

Anyway found a typo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad to hear you're still enjoying it Tiger!

Thanks for the type report xD I'll make sure to get it cleaned up for the next build! xD feel dumb for missing that one lmao.
Brain works well enough spotting misspelled words, not so much on catching words that are spelled right but make the sentence wrong. xD

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Glad to hear you're still enjoying it Tiger!

Thanks for the type report xD I'll make sure to get it cleaned up for the next build! xD feel dumb for missing that one lmao.
Brain works well enough spotting misspelled words, not so much on catching words that are spelled right but make the sentence wrong. xD
No worries. Oh the chain over the nose piercing on... Uh Lily(?) cool to see that in game I've only seen it online on like TikTok, not even in the "wild" yet, but I dig it. I think this is the first game I've played that had an LI with one.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
No worries. Oh the chain over the nose piercing on... Uh Lily(?) cool to see that in game I've only seen it online on like TikTok, not even in the "wild" yet, but I dig it. I think this is the first game I've played that had an LI with one.
Yeah :p I've always liked weird piercings like that. Nose rings and chains are kinda neato IMO. That one is just blingy/small enough to look fairly girly but also stand out as a slightly rebellious statement x3 really works well for her I think.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes