VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [v1.8.0 Main] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

How do you feel about sandbox/hybrid-sandbox games? (Pick 1-2)

• I prefer sandbox games above all else.

• I don't mind them if they are done right.

• I generally avoid, but will make exceptions.

• No. Burn em all to the ground.

Results are only viewable after voting.

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Very soon actually! I've already paid the $100 steam fee to upload it xD I'm just foreheading my way through all of the store page setup. It'll also be coming to Itch.IO, however, as a heads up, itch.io is really tight on their storage size limitations, so there could potentially be a point in time where the game outsized what Itch is willing to support. At which point, I'd just offer steam keys to everyone who buys on Itch.
in my country these games are not offered by steam

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
in my country these games are not offered by steam
No worries bud :p I plan to offer the game on 4 monetized platforms (Patreon/Substar/Steam/Itch.IO) for any who want to support me, but updates will still regularly be getting pushed here as well :p

Steam/Itch will mostly be for people who want to help support me and would like updates "delivered to their doorstep" rather than constantly having to come here and download the latest update.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Binksy

Formerly 'Akatsukii'
Nov 26, 2018
Did I pick a wrong choice or something cause I never found any futa content, on page 1 of the forum I see a futa girl was this removed?

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Did I pick a wrong choice or something cause I never found any futa content, on page 1 of the forum I see a futa girl was this removed?
That picture from the first comment was part of an outro sequence that got rotated out.

I'll eventually be adding all of the outro sequences and a bunch of other fun goodies to a gallery, but that's a small bit off while I focus on other things.

Binksy

Formerly 'Akatsukii'
Nov 26, 2018
That picture from the first comment was part of an outro sequence that got rotated out.

I'll eventually be adding all of the outro sequences and a bunch of other fun goodies to a gallery, but that's a small bit off while I focus on other things.
Ahh thanks for the reply just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any content loving the game so far!

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Not too big a fan of the MC's design, looks too feminine which does not bode well for me when I see the Futa option... Dark times may be coming for the poor lad but since it's optional, I'll stick around because I love me a good modern fantasy with nekos. Should be fun.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Not too big a fan of the MC's design, looks too feminine which does not bode well for me when I see the Futa option... Dark times may be coming for the poor lad but since it's optional, I'll stick around because I love me a good modern fantasy with nekos. Should be fun.
I'd say MC looks pretty far from feminine. Androgynous maybe, but definitely not feminine.

As for futa content, there's been a lot of comments in the past talking about it. MC only pitches and won't be catching. So any futa content that the player will encounter will be optional and will be as a spectator or fucking the futa themselves.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
maybe she could call him Tom, or tomcat instead :p atleast he isn't a gib. guy sounds really weird in most of the instances it is being used actually :)

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
maybe she could call him Tom, or tomcat instead :p atleast he isn't a gib. guy sounds really weird in most of the instances it is being used actually :)
It wouldn't be weird if she was calling you a different man's name?

(preemptive response. Unless you start the response with "hey Tom's", there's no debate to be had involving Guy Fox) :). LOL

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
It wouldn't be weird if she was calling you a different man's name?

(preemptive response. Unless you start the response with "hey Tom's", there's no debate to be had involving Guy Fox) :). LOL
well, tom is also short for tomcat, which male "single" cats is usually called in english. sire is a male cat that has some kittens of his own, and a gib is a male cat that has been neutered ;)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
What is the deal with the crow behind Sylvie while you are in the shower? is he spying on us? the pervert!

The hypocrisie is not lost on me in this comment and is kind of there on purpose.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes