Incextv

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
1633451353947.png

do i need to set the media's pack name to something specific? all images in black currently, except a few houses and a moon xD

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
Is the game really completed ?
I have everything 100% and when i click any action on Kyra, it says "It`s a cliff hanger, see you in 0.13"
Have i done something wrong ?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Is the game really completed ?
I have everything 100% and when i click any action on Kyra, it says "It`s a cliff hanger, see you in 0.13"
Have i done something wrong ?
That's the end of v0.12, not v1.0. Did you perhaps only download the v1.0 media pack? You need the game files also, in the OP.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I never implemented the possibility to change colors as it can vary between colorblind people which colors would work, and I felt it would require too much work to code a solution for that. You could do it yourself by changing the code, for instance like the cheat mod is doing it and then just change the colors.
Thanks! This put me on the right track. I know nothing about editing/modding java, but with some research I was actually able to modify the base game jar file to change the color codes. I really only needed to change the green to something else (in practice I was able to see the difference between yellow and orange). I changed it to hot pink and ended up with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The issue with only switching out colors is, that other colorblind types will still have issues.
For me using blue instead of red or green would work for example.
With such small text a combo of yellow, orange, red or green can be an issue for me.
None taken. But it does suck:cautious:. Plus a great explanation, kudos.
If either of you, lifesuckz69 or mememeandmyself (or any other colorblind players) are interested, I can write up a guide on the software I used and what I had to change. (Fairly easy once you know what to do, and what software to use). I could also just modify the jar files and create individual mods that way for a couple of people.

Otherwise, if anyone wants to hit me up and help me create a real mod for changing the colors, I'd be down to try it, just no reason to do it only for myself.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
So the game is finish or be more update in future?
It's tagged Completed. So no more updates.

I have a video issue...sometimes the videos load, sometimes i have a black screen...
Could it be that you used the media update pack? Then if the new media isn't playing, but the old is, you didn't put the girl folders etc into the media folder. But if that's not the case, you can contact me in a PM and I'll try to help you.

Mar 29, 2018
Thanks! This put me on the right track. I know nothing about editing/modding java, but with some research I was actually able to modify the base game jar file to change the color codes. I really only needed to change the green to something else (in practice I was able to see the difference between yellow and orange). I changed it to hot pink and ended up with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If either of you, lifesuckz69 or mememeandmyself (or any other colorblind players) are interested, I can write up a guide on the software I used and what I had to change. (Fairly easy once you know what to do, and what software to use). I could also just modify the jar files and create individual mods that way for a couple of people.

Otherwise, if anyone wants to hit me up and help me create a real mod for changing the colors, I'd be down to try it, just no reason to do it only for myself.
Thanks for the offer but since was the only game with this engine which I had a problem with but I got used to it. But maybe someone else could use it.

Nodus Ranvier

Feb 3, 2021
#ask

Does anyone know how (or possibility) to play this game via android phone?
I use java emulator but it doesnt work. "Cant convert " And " Midlet_name not found"
Sorry for my silly request. I hope i can play this awesome games.
Thx

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
I don't know that this is the problem, but if you rapid click through scenes, you can cause the videos to not play sometimes. If that happens, close the game and relaunch
Juts wait a few minutes and the videos should play as the game need so time to load the videos up

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes