Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
When i scan the game i get virus warning :( wanted to try the game but it seems like i will pass it until there is a virus free version.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Reactions: Aneouz

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
if anyone on Windows 11 is having the black screen issue just go to the game folder and right click the exe and select properties, then compatiblity and select windows 7..this worked for me
Thanks for the info. I will have it added to the OP.

Reactions: Hit-Girl45

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I created a cheat for this game (memory doesn't go below 90), if anybody wants.

Just add
Bash:
-javaagent:pf-cheat-1.0.jar
to the command line and the cheat should work. Tried it with 0.7.00 and should work with the new version but I'll test it later.

EDIT: it works with 0.8.01 Beta
how to use this?

wisko

Dec 30, 2022
This is a known bug but I haven't been able to replicate it myself, so I can't fix it. If someone knows how to replicate the bug (like having a save with instructions how to always trigger the bug), please let me know.
Do you have a fix or workaround to get away from this issue? unable to proceed from day2 night onwards

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Do you have a fix or workaround to get away from this issue? unable to proceed from day2 night onwards
You are quoting a 3 year old post. That bug was fixed a long time ago. I'm not aware of any bugs still existing, but if you give me your save I could take a look.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is there any way to get this game to run in linux (manjaro)?
i tried the things listed in the opening post, but that doesnt work for me.
i really love this game and i would love to play it again.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

Denchik

Aug 10, 2017
Did you plan to add other languages to the game??? English is not my native language. How to translate the game into another language has not yet figured out.

Glorycha

Mar 21, 2019
Hey guys, what do I do about the black screen issue when playing media in the game I tried saving then quitting and reloading but it doesn't fix it.
I am using Windows 11.
You just need to right click on Paradise Found.exe, Properties / Compatibility / Compatibility Mode --> Select Windows 7.
Sorry if it's not the exact name of the parameter, my Windows isn't in English

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Did you plan to add other languages to the game??? English is not my native language. How to translate the game into another language has not yet figured out.
Sorry, I gave up on making support for translations. Too much work and moving on the next game.

I think jet-white was close to finishing a Chinese translation of Paradise Found. He used tools to disassemble the Java bytecode and I gave him the source files as well since he needed those to fix some code before assembling again after translating. I haven't heard from him in a long time though, so I don't know if there is a Chinese version of Paradise Found out there somewhere.

Denchik

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry, I gave up on making support for translations. Too much work and moving on the next game.

I think jet-white was close to finishing a Chinese translation of Paradise Found. He used tools to disassemble the Java bytecode and I gave him the source files as well since he needed those to fix some code before assembling again after translating. I haven't heard from him in a long time though, so I don't know if there is a Chinese version of Paradise Found out there somewhere.
Can I get the source code for self-translation of the game?

4.40 star(s) 108 Votes