Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Links in the OP for the patcher (Update v0.7.0+ to v0.7.101) are updated. The new patcher should solve the issue with "JDK not found" that some people experienced. If you still get this error with the new patcher, or any other error, please let me know.

Last edited:

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
CHEAT ENGINE

I managed to freeze memory health

3 values, all 4 bytes

two of them are straight forward (if your memory health is 75 search for 75)
the last one is x3 (so if it's 75, search for 225)

Edit

Keep an eye on your health ! it seems that the values randomly move at times and you have to look for them again

Just noticed GRasputin liked the post. Thank you! I appreciate that a game maker isn't angry that I cheated in his singleplayer game

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Game crashed. I free up some space on the HDD, but the game don't start anymore. I reinstalled it and starting with .bat also not working. Please help.
If someone else gets an error like this where the game won't start and the errorlog says "IOException: There is not enough space on the disk" or similar, then your last save might be corrupt. This is because when starting the game, the last save (time stamp) is read for config info, so problems with the save file could cause errors.

nith

Jun 15, 2017
It is a bug. I'm surprised no one else caught it. It will be fixed in the next build which will be released when I make v0.7 public on Saturday.

But you can fix it yourself now by editing your save file. Search for KyraRoomTalk=11800 and change the value to 11000. Load the save then advance the time to next afternoon and you should see a new event. Play that and another event will appear. Play that and then play Kyra's green -5 bathroom event again. This time you should be able to complete that event. Then you have to wait 3-4 days before the next event with her triggers. Somewhere here you need to change KyraRoomTalk value to 11690 to proceed (save, change to 11690 and load it). Then you should be able to play the rest of the events to reach 100%.
I am having the same bug with v0.7.101. I tried these adjustments as my initial KyraRoomTalk was not exactly the same but saved it at 11000 and -5 scene still persists Kyra is at 84. There is a green Kyra15 in Kyras room and the green -5 in the bathroom, both are stuck.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I am having the same bug with v0.7.101. I tried these adjustments as my initial KyraRoomTalk was not exactly the same but saved it at 11000 and -5 scene still persists Kyra is at 84. There is a green Kyra15 in Kyras room and the green -5 in the bathroom, both are stuck.
I tried your save file. It is not a bug. Your issue is that you need to progress with other characters before you can continue with Kyra. As long as you can progress with other characters, a character feeling stuck is not indicative of a bug. For reference, the other guy with the problem, he had 100% completed on all other characters.

Last edited:
May 1, 2017
Anyone know where the jacking off gif is? It was novel at first, but after seeing it for the 1000th time I think I'd rather a blank "Image Not Found" box.

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
i can't proceed further with any character, i'm stuck at something like 30% and cycle through weeks, i can't learn weaknesses and that's it.
any clue on how to proceed?

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
Is everything green? You can't just look for stars and hearts, sometimes you have to do just the green ones.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes