Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for the kind words! You're not wrong, that one can indeed be hard to slip in since a lot of people view dom/sub as 'give/receive' as much as relative power dynamics, and we only have so many scenes to work with. We are trying to get better about little forks in sex scenes, so we don't have to write multiple multi pane scenes but after the foreplay and set up have a small deviation that usually results in a slightly different sex act. The dommy riding is in there, but it is indeed somewhat rare. We'll keep it in mind!
Fair enough! I really do enjoy the game as it is, so I hope I didn't come across too harshly. Some scene variation/forks for those of us not into pegging/who want to get some dick would be wonderful, but as a writer on an HTML game myself I totally understand how difficult it can be as variations multiply the work exponentially.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Hope there is much more to come, and the story continues. If not well I hope there will be a sequel. Love the mortal to demon storyline and all the side characters. The MC is also cool. Cheers.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
I built everything but i can't transform Sara in a kitsune. Am i missing something?
Hey there!

Sara's a bit special, cause both her transformation options are in the same location (We could probably make this a bit more clear). If you approach her in the afternoon, she's working at the tables and your conversation exposes her love for the glitz and glamour that leads her to want to be a magician. If you don't talk to her in the afternoon and instead wait until evening, she's at the bar before the end of work, she's much more relaxed, and you can coax out her other needs ending with the kitsune.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Hope there is much more to come, and the story continues. If not well I hope there will be a sequel. Love the mortal to demon storyline and all the side characters. The MC is also cool. Cheers.
There will be! We've announced we are pushing Paradise toward a resolution with a big showdown after Chastity's final test. We will be finishing all the romances currently started, and may be cleaning up some details to see if we can't get a steam version out, but story should be complete in a half dozen or so more updates! (A year or so, give or take)

After that, we'll be taking time off to recharge and look at tools to make something new and shiny!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There will be! We've announced we are pushing Paradise toward a resolution with a big showdown after Chastity's final test. We will be finishing all the romances currently started, and may be cleaning up some details to see if we can't get a steam version out, but story should be complete in a half dozen or so more updates! (A year or so, give or take)

After that, we'll be taking time off to recharge and look at tools to make something new and shiny!
Awesome,it would be neat to see the MC promoted to something larger to corrupt and turn more humans. "evil laugh"

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Hola!

Be advised, a bit of a corner case game breaker that occurs if you have both the Kitsune form Sara and then hit Michael's content has been caught and a fix has been pushed out. If you hit a scene when Michael fills the game with red errors, back up to the end of Michael's initial introduction scene, then save. New version should proceed without any issues (Aside from Michael commenting as though he had been there when the Kitsune spirit showed up)

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
online option does not work .
also when i downloaded the game it doesn't load the images, any ideas ?
Hey there! Sorry about the gap on the online mode, we're trying to get the game updated and having a little trouble for some reason this time. Should be all straightened out by tomorrow.

For the online version, you also need the asset pack, downloaded in the same folder as the html file. You can find that file here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shota92987666

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Think I gots major problems
View attachment 2141629
Hey there!

So we did find an nab this one. It has to do with an issue with recruit Sara as a kitsune before Michael shows up. The newest version should fix this. (Let me know if you downloaded this today, and I'll check the current files)

Worst case scenario, hit back once (to the screen about you talking to Mason and Samantha), save to disc. Export the save to our web version. That should let you play through a few screen normally, at which point the problem should be fixed and you can load it back into the version you have without another break.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Great update! You guys continue to impress. I didn't get as much out of it as others, what with having precisely no interest in dominant characters, especially when they have no sub scenes at all, but the update was great all the same! For those into the player character getting dommed I imagine it scratched that itch quite nicely!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Oh, also I found two typos. Ironically, I found them by making the same typo when searching through the game's code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Thank you for the compliment and the typo fix! Added it to my list, and it'll be cleaned up with our next update.

And yes, this one was definitely a long time ask from our more submissive players (who, fairly, felt like every character being willing to both take and receive did diminish the dominance of those characters...) I'm glad you still found something to enjoy and we'll continue chugging away to get steamy content out the door for you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hargan2

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Update 1.16 is live.

I usually give it a few days before updating it here. The mods have to actually update the game manually,and pretty frequently there's an immediate hotfix patch when someone finds something. You can find it on our website for now, or I'll be updating around Sunday!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Thank you for the compliment and the typo fix! Added it to my list, and it'll be cleaned up with our next update.

And yes, this one was definitely a long time ask from our more submissive players (who, fairly, felt like every character being willing to both take and receive did diminish the dominance of those characters...) I'm glad you still found something to enjoy and we'll continue chugging away to get steamy content out the door for you!
Any plans for a female/futa character with Michael's personality? I like truely dominant characters but not into males. That's why I'm curious.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Any plans for a female/futa character with Michael's personality? I like truely dominant characters but not into males. That's why I'm curious.
Unfortunately, I'd say not this go around. We're approaching the ending with only one more new character, and it doesn't quite fit the bill. Jolie mask has a pretty good scene in her dominatrix mode, Petra drow can go pretty hard, and you can offer yourself up to the futa version of Samantha as her permanent sub if you do her date storyline and aren't dating anyone else. That's probably the closest we have at the moment.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Unfortunately, I'd say not this go around. We're approaching the ending with only one more new character, and it doesn't quite fit the bill. Jolie mask has a pretty good scene in her dominatrix mode, Petra drow can go pretty hard, and you can offer yourself up to the futa version of Samantha as her permanent sub if you do her date storyline and aren't dating anyone else. That's probably the closest we have at the moment.
That's more than I realized, good to know, makes me feel like i 100% should return to your game once it's finished (which I wasn't entirely sure about before)!

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes