CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
How do you trigger this after getting the prompt to talk to her about actually entering a relationship with the MC? Like, it asks you to select someone, but when you select yourself nothing seems to happen afterwards.
Hey there!

I think the end of the 'selecting yourself' text suggests going to talk to Mason about the idea you had with the crystals.

Let me know if he has no options for you!

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Hey there!

I think the end of the 'selecting yourself' text suggests going to talk to Mason about the idea you had with the crystals.

Let me know if he has no options for you!
After you get the option to 'Think About Samantha's Problem' and select 'You' there's just a short passage that says, to quote;

"It was the perfect answer to both of your problems - or rather, both your desires. Now you just needed to actually talk to her, and see if Samantha thought it was as good an idea as you did.

You weren't too worried about that, though. With a plan like this, what could possibly go wrong?"

After that, there's no new option in her dialogue. Mason also doesn't have anything new, and I can't find where it says you should talk to him.

Last edited:

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
After you get the option to 'Think About Samantha's Problem' and select 'You' there's just a short passage that says, to quote;

"It was the perfect answer to both of your problems - or rather, both your desires. Now you just needed to actually talk to her, and see if Samantha thought it was as good an idea as you did.

You weren't too worried about that, though. With a plan like this, what could possibly go wrong?"

After that, there's no new option in her dialogue. Mason also doesn't have anything new, and I can't find where it says you should talk to him.
Hmm! Terribly sorry about this. Samantha was one of our first, and it's possible one of our updates broke some coding somewhere.

I'll add this to my list to test through and fix up for the next update. If you're comfortable DMing or attaching a save file here, that'll really help us.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
probably you didnt dl and extract the assets correctly (you need the asssets folder next to the html) as for the reasons why, check 101+ff

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
The game is grand, just wondering if there will be more hang-around scenes with the cast? Like, a different date with Samantha and the like.
Hey Woord!

At this moment, we are working on closing in on a finished game. We've got about half the romances done (where you can actually officially date them after a few dates). Samantha is finished, but you will need to finish Mason's path (friendzoning rather than dating him) if you want to date Samantha yourself.

We've got a plot update coming up in about 2 weeks. After that, we'll be finishing out the romance path for both Petras and Sammy the bimbo!

Reactions: ilikefun72

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
so is it just drawings of characters or are the sex scenes drawn out too? Cause i dont wanna download and then have it end up just being characters with just text for sex.

Reactions: DaedricLover

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is the gay and futa content avoidable?
Unless they changed things since a few versions ago, not really. When you transform a male character (which is unavoidable afaik to meet the requirements for souls collected) you usually enter into some form of sex scene with them, which means if you're playing a male MC then it'll be a gay scene. With the possible exception of MtF transformations, I can't recall if there's any sexual interactions before the transformation takes place. I personally play as a female MC to avoid exactly this issue. I think the futa scenes are all largely avoidable, but I can't fully recall.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To be fair, you can change your gender at any time. So in that sense, yes it is avoidable.
If you play a male MC and only a male MC then changes genders is not an option.
I only play Male Protagonist so it is unavoidable for the way I play.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
so is it just drawings of characters or are the sex scenes drawn out too? Cause i dont wanna download and then have it end up just being characters with just text for sex.
So the sex scenes are not illustrated, though there are multiple shots per transformation. So if you like transformations, the art will do some work. If more in for strict sex, the art will be more few and far between. Some of the transformations are lewder than others, but I know that's not the same thing.

Is the gay and futa content avoidable?
We've done better with newer content, but not fully. There's one unavoidable futa character (Lazren) who appears early on. Otherwise the main one is one of the options for Samantha, which you do not have pursue. Gay content wise, a couple of the random working scenes are gay, but is usually clear in the wind up what you're in for (with the option to duck out). There's also Damien, one of the early characters who is male in both paths. You don't -have- to transform him at all, though makes the game a bit more difficult, or you could quickly transform him then never have to interact with him outside that scene.

Our original game was futa protagonist only, so a lot of the early content assumed equal comfort with male or female. Eventually, we added the ability to have a male or female protagonist, but the game still has a pretty strong bisexual bent.

Curufin

Aug 4, 2018
I noticed a minor bug in the free play section after the current ending (version 1.17). You can pay energy for a romance opportunity but it doesn't trigger. I suspect the issue is that phLazDays is 0 so the game thinks a story event is going to take place. I only mention this in case you add a free play section after the epilogue.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
I noticed a minor bug in the free play section after the current ending (version 1.17). You can pay energy for a romance opportunity but it doesn't trigger. I suspect the issue is that phLazDays is 0 so the game thinks a story event is going to take place. I only mention this in case you add a free play section after the epilogue.
D'oh! We'll look into this! Thanks for the catch! We do indeed want there to be the opportunity to play post epilogue, and I expect the romances will be high priority
EDIT :Found it! We're going to give it a few days to see if any other bugs appear and then we'll push this as 1.17.1

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone know a solution to michael that doesnt involve turning him into a monster and hurting others? Or is transforming him the only way? Also is choosing greed over sloth worth it?

Great game btw in case the dev reads this. Should have way more support considering how much content the game surprisingly has

Last edited:

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Anyone know a solution to michael that doesnt involve turning him into a monster and hurting others? Or is transforming him the only way? Also is choosing greed over sloth worth it?

Great game btw in case the dev reads this. Should have way more support considering how much content the game surprisingly has
Hey there!

So the idea with Michael's challenge is Chastity throwing a problem at you you might not want to solve (the things he wants are, well, kinda bad! And he -knows- you need him, so he's not willing to negotiate)

Fortunately, the MC is a pretty clever sort. If you continue to the transformation, it doesn't end up the way he thinks it will. After you do that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is the only way to see the end of the game at this moment.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
So the sex scenes are not illustrated, though there are multiple shots per transformation. So if you like transformations, the art will do some work. If more in for strict sex, the art will be more few and far between. Some of the transformations are lewder than others, but I know that's not the same thing.

We've done better with newer content, but not fully. There's one unavoidable futa character (Lazren) who appears early on. Otherwise the main one is one of the options for Samantha, which you do not have pursue. Gay content wise, a couple of the random working scenes are gay, but is usually clear in the wind up what you're in for (with the option to duck out). There's also Damien, one of the early characters who is male in both paths. You don't -have- to transform him at all, though makes the game a bit more difficult, or you could quickly transform him then never have to interact with him outside that scene.

Our original game was futa protagonist only, so a lot of the early content assumed equal comfort with male or female. Eventually, we added the ability to have a male or female protagonist, but the game still has a pretty strong bisexual bent.
As someone who really dislikes any m/f or m/m content I will say you did quite well. First of all the fact you even decided to reconsider your approach and make it so players of more or less any kind (as long as it's about this sorta thing) can enjoy your game even though this wasn't entirely planned from the get go is really cool. Second, you actually did succeed at making everything (except talking to Lazren, which I feel like should be bearable) avoidable without resorting to just making scenes skippable for the player (while the game still clearly considers them as having happened) and that is quite something.

I'm writing this from the position of someone who still would prefer even less (read as 'none') interaction with the sort of male characters like Avery or Michael and who really finds some of the scenes quite annoying, because in the end (or, well, as far as I've seen by now, which isn't 100% of the available content, I didn't try all the different romances and transformations) the upsides of your story telling, the actual intriguing game mechanics and overall presentation and the characters far outweigh my very personal nitpicks.

I wrote this before but I'll say it again: I'm really looking forward to see more games from you, also because this has been such a reliable project, constant updates, improvements, you're engaged with your playerbase and take feedback into account. I wish all Developers/writers were as professional about their work as you.

Edit: Also yeah I did end up playing the game again, couldn't wait for the updates in the end. I don't regret it. :p

Reactions: DaedricLover

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
That means a lot, thank you! We've definitely worked hard to be responsive and deliver what people wanted, even if it didn't fully match what we originally had in mind. We've definitely learned a ton along the way we're hoping to use going forward, and are happy even if you don't gel with all the kinks, that you can find things good enough -to- enjoy in all of it.

One can look up our Patreon for future plans, but for those of you who mostly follow us over here at F95, we are reaching the end of Paradise Inc. Our original plan to do 2 more romance updates (One of which is now done) and then top things off with an epilogue update got a bit scuttled. Paypal did one of its occasionally purges of adult developers and we got hit in the crossfire and frozen. We can still extract money from Patreon, but it's a lot more precarious now since Patreon only has two payment options and one of them was Paypal.

So we decided to move up the epilogue update, which will be next, and is being worked on now. That will be the final plot update for Paradise Inc. The final romance update (Damien Bull, Xavier Vamp, and Jolie Masked) we're just not sure if we're going to be able to deliver and are going to sort of see if Patreon dumps us off or if we can keep going.

After that (and maybe a steam release) we plan to take a little time to breath and then get started on a new game! One ideally with more of a visual and gameplay focus rather than quite so much text (Renpy, likely, but we're experimenting). We are big believers in having something worth playing before we make our appearance, so probably won't hear from us much in 2024 as we try to make an initial game release that is more than 5 rooms and a 'to be continued' message.

We hope you enjoy that one as well!

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes