RobynDresser

Jan 16, 2022
Ok I am stuck. I am looking for Michael. wasted an entire day trying to find him. now 2 days left and been to every location and still not finding him. Played through the 3 days but was not the right thing. How/where do i find him??

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Ok I am stuck. I am looking for Michael. wasted an entire day trying to find him. now 2 days left and been to every location and still not finding him. Played through the 3 days but was not the right thing. How/where do i find him??
Hey Robyn!

Have you had the interruption in the evening a few days after Michael's arrival (You should have talked to a romance partner, if you have one, otherwise got some cheer up from Mammon)

After that, the two trips are Mason, for the foci, and then Michael is normally hanging around your bedroom (He's been rooming with you, unwillingly, since he moved in)

If that's not working let me know!

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
I last played this one quite some time ago, and really dug it despite how little content there was at the time. Was worth holding off until now, but couldn't keep waiting till it was done.

Loving it, the scenes, the story, one of the few games in existence that will respect a player's choice to not be submissive/a switch without blocking them out from content, which should not amaze me but it does because it's so damn rare. And overall the game feels wholesome. Positive. Pleasant. Everyone's having a good time.

But there's an exception...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mathiau

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
I last played this one quite some time ago, and really dug it despite how little content there was at the time. Was worth holding off until now, but couldn't keep waiting till it was done.

Loving it, the scenes, the story, one of the few games in existence that will respect a player's choice to not be submissive/a switch without blocking them out from content, which should not amaze me but it does because it's so damn rare. And overall the game feels wholesome. Positive. Pleasant. Everyone's having a good time.

But there's an exception...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey there!

Thanks for the kind words. We did a lot of talking about that character and how to integrate them into Paradise's vibe when our online vote resulted in a very strong bent toward darker characters (rather than our usual technique of one lighter side and one darker side). I believe the sense we got from a lot ofplayers was that the habit of characters to be equally happy to be submissive or dominant took away somewhat from the dominance on display (since they would unfailingly accept submission just as easily), and my personal taste is very...light and fluffy in that regard.

We knew that wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but it made for an interesting challenge Chastity could put you in (And, quietly, a set up for Chastity's final challenge, which requires the opposite choice).We made sure Michael, alone, is never assumed to be intimate or even particularly friendly with the player, and the player has the option to keep them at arm's length, as well as making sure the 'refusal' ending for not wanting to deal with him at all is far more neutral than the 'bad' ends that usually come from failure in a chapter.

But at the end of the day, this character is the one most pitched at a particular player group, without as much broad appeal. Those who have liked him really liked him, while a lot of people skate past as quickly as they can. I'm not sure if we'd do it all again in the same way, but I appreciate the feedback!

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Really enjoying this game. On my second playthrough right now. Are there plans for sex and/or romance with Mammon?
Hey there!

Alas, can't say we'll get to that this time around, though I'm glad she struck a cord! We are currently working to finish the epilogue and put a bow on the main plot (which can include both Avery and Lazren, but alas not Mammon). That should be about another month or so, and we might sneak in a last romance update for Jolie, Damien bull, and Xavier.

Reactions: Orphanus

Gopnikas

Nov 14, 2018
Chastity is a hypocritical loser that doesn't have a moral system or even attempt to practice what she preaches. I will not elaborate beyond that I am intensely amused by this and that I encourage you to continue.

• Haha
Reactions: CambionParadise

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Congratulations on a completed run! It's been a long road and it's wonderful to see your project with the 'final' stamp of approval, further tweaks or otherwise.

And of course, looking forward to whatever manifests in the distant future after you folks aquire some much needed rest and respite.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations on a completed run! It's been a long road and it's wonderful to see your project with the 'final' stamp of approval, further tweaks or otherwise.

And of course, looking forward to whatever manifests in the distant future after you folks aquire some much needed rest and respite.
Thank you kindly! We're pretty excited too. (Definitely something with a bit more in the way of visuals, we think). But first...a lot of sleep!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Oh sweet, I wasn't expecting to find out that one of my favorite games was finally content complete today! Now I finally have an excuse to play through the whole thing again. Awesome work, guys, and I look forward to seeing how it ends!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CambionParadise

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Kinda shit game, you just press buttons to grind energy to open up some new locations and after a while you get a bad end because you didnt get any soul gems? Help section doesn't even mention what they are or how you get them.
They should've added some sort of "get soul gem" button.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Kinda shit game, you just press buttons to grind energy to open up some new locations and after a while you get a bad end because you didnt get any soul gems? Help section doesn't even mention what they are or how you get them.
They should've added some sort of "get soul gem" button.
Hey there!

So the characters are pretty explicit, but the reminder text doesn't have every step. On the off chance you're still playing, once you open locations, head there. Early on, most locations have at least two characters visiting to talk to at different points during the day (they'll usually be empty at one point in the day). Chatting a few times over a couple of days can extract what they really want. Once you've done that, it's a trip to Mason in R&D to figure out what you'd like to offer them.

If not your cup of tea, totally get it, but figured I'd throw that in there.

Reactions: xoxo1001

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
NOt seeing any illustrations on the game. I downloaded the 7.8MB link, but in the game there are no animations coming through. Is there a setting I should be aware of?

EDIT: Online works fine,just when I DL a link.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes