CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
That's more than I realized, good to know, makes me feel like i 100% should return to your game once it's finished (which I wasn't entirely sure about before)!
Happy to hear it! We're probably about 6 months from being story complete, and probably a year from being complete complete (we're going to make sure every started romance is finished)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Happy to hear it! We're probably about 6 months from being story complete, and probably a year from being complete complete (we're going to make sure every started romance is finished)
In that case I gonna play it when the story is finished and then again with another romance option once all is said and done. :D

Edit: Do you already now which romance paths are gonna be the first to get fully finalized? I'd assume probably Samantha is one of them cause she's been there from the start?

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
In that case I gonna play it when the story is finished and then again with another romance option once all is said and done. :D

Edit: Do you already now which romance paths are gonna be the first to get fully finalized? I'd assume probably Samantha is one of them cause she's been there from the start?
So the way we've been doing this is that we put up a vote on our Patreon every time a romance update comes up, and they've selected which ones we've wrapped up (Or, I should say, wrapped up everything except an epilogue at the end of the game, but most of the major content)

Each of the romances is planned to have a path with the main character, but also a match maker path with one of the other employees (Samantha was indeed one of the first voted, and ended up with two matchmaking employees, but they share a lot of content)

Samantha is complete (Pairs with MC, Dana, or Submissive Mason)
Cassy is complete (Pairs with MC or mask Jolie)
Cass is complete (Pairs with MC or Siren Petra)
Dana is complete (As of the update I'll be dropping Sunday. Pairs with MC or Samantha)
JJ Cowgirl is complete (As of this update, Pairs with MC or Sammy)
Xun is Complete (Pairs with MC or Damien Bull)
Submissive Mason is complete (MC or Samantha)

Damien Bull has his duo, but not his MC path
Mask Jolie has her duo, but not MC
Sammy has her duo, but not MC
Petra Siren has her duo, but not MC

Dominant Mason has a path with the MC, and will not have a duo.

Petra Drow and Xavier Vampire have neither romance paths complete yet.(It will not surprise you by process of elimination, they will be duoing with one another)

We have one locked in. Petra Siren will be in the next romance path. We intended to put her in this update, and life happened, so she slipped a bit.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
So, the assets and html are mixed with the downloading. So I download the asset or the html or both?
Thanks for the heads up! Could have been me, or could have been the mod, I'll put a request in to reverse them.

You will need both. You'll download the asset folder 'Assets' into whatever folder you put the HTML in. That contains all of the art the game needs

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I must say the latest version has some pretty good writing in it, enough that I think the developer should swap out some of the character pics for a screenshot or two of dialog. As for play, I'm enjoying it so far even if I at Day 0 for soul gems and not a clue on how to get them (must had missed it or need better hand-holding). But my café is going strong, having fun with events even if I'm getting some repeats.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
with the gym, the computer cafe and the sundae place, it's three transformation possible for each character or just two? Just want to know if i missed things

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
I must say the latest version has some pretty good writing in it, enough that I think the developer should swap out some of the character pics for a screenshot or two of dialog. As for play, I'm enjoying it so far even if I at Day 0 for soul gems and not a clue on how to get them (must had missed it or need better hand-holding). But my café is going strong, having fun with events even if I'm getting some repeats.
Good to know! Admittedly, I wasn't actually the OP, so can't swap out, but glad you're enjoying it (Also, the souls gems are obtained by talking to the special people who appear in the locations until you discover what they want, then talking to Mason about helping them change)

with the gym, the computer cafe and the sundae place, it's three transformation possible for each character or just two? Just want to know if i missed things
There's two each for each of the characters, and it's set up so that you will have at least one option for all three no matter which two buildings you build

The computer cafe has Jolie and Cassandra
Shakes 'n Sundaes has Jolie and Damien
And the Gym has Damien and Cassandra

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Good to know! Admittedly, I wasn't actually the OP, so can't swap out, but glad you're enjoying it (Also, the souls gems are obtained by talking to the special people who appear in the locations until you discover what they want, then talking to Mason about helping them change)

There's two each for each of the characters, and it's set up so that you will have at least one option for all three no matter which two buildings you build

The computer cafe has Jolie and Cassandra
Shakes 'n Sundaes has Jolie and Damien
And the Gym has Damien and Cassandra
Thanks for the answer, i got to see that in the achievements as there is on achievement for each transform. my lazy ass didn't even check before asking

• Haha
Reactions: CambionParadise

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Ok, wow, how could I miss this? Nice writing/hot scenes. I guess after reading through, I am far from finish or all paths.
At one point I was concerned the bad endings may would put me off too but thinking of other games I do doubt that. :devilish: :p

Is the conent about why the MC was chosen alrdy in? Well, nvm, i'll find out eventually. In any way guess I just wanted to leave my thanks and recommendation. /E: will write more once i'm through the game/possibilities, but yeah generally seems a bit underrated, hence the push.

Last edited:

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Ok, wow, how could I miss this? Nice writing/hot scenes. I guess after reading through, I am far from finish or all paths.
At one point I was concerned the bad endings may would put me off too but thinking of other games I do doubt that. :devilish: :p

Is the conent about why the MC was chosen alrdy in? Well, nvm, i'll find out eventually. In any way guess I just wanted to leave my thanks and recommendation.
Thanks for the kind words!

Yes and no. We wanted to keep the MC fairly flexible (Honestly, we already insert a lot of things into the character like assumed bisexuality, so we didn't want to get too heavy handed). However, the reason why Lazren needed someone else, and her ultimate goals, are indeed in the game, particularly at the end of Chapter 2.

Cheers!

Reactions: Nironan

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Good to know! Admittedly, I wasn't actually the OP, so can't swap out, but glad you're enjoying it
Just so we're on the same page, I was talking about the sample images below the download links. Because when I first saw them almost give the game a pass till I saw it was only a 116mb download (and had the some free time at that moment). So was pretty surprised when I got into the start and noticed the writing (and the art) was better then I was expecting.

The writing was good enough that I actually read it instead of going "SKIP!".

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Just so we're on the same page, I was talking about the sample images below the download links. Because when I first saw them almost give the game a pass till I saw it was only a 116mb download (and had the some free time at that moment). So was pretty surprised when I got into the start and noticed the writing (and the art) was better then I was expecting.

The writing was good enough that I actually read it instead of going "SKIP!".
Yes indeed! I'm the original creator, but wasn't actually the one who started the thread, so I can't edit it myself (Many moon ago, I actually didn't know about F95). I'll see if we can get some new pictures up, maybe by signaling a mod, but that's why they're a bit outdated

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Yes indeed! I'm the original creator, but wasn't actually the one who started the thread, so I can't edit it myself (Many moon ago, I actually didn't know about F95). I'll see if we can get some new pictures up, maybe by signaling a mod, but that's why they're a bit outdated
You can submit a ticket to get the developer badge and ownership of the thread, which will let you make those changes yourself going forward, in case you were unaware.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: CambionParadise

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
So the way we've been doing this is that we put up a vote on our Patreon every time a romance update comes up, and they've selected which ones we've wrapped up (Or, I should say, wrapped up everything except an epilogue at the end of the game, but most of the major content)

Each of the romances is planned to have a path with the main character, but also a match maker path with one of the other employees (Samantha was indeed one of the first voted, and ended up with two matchmaking employees, but they share a lot of content)

Cassy is complete (Pairs with MC or mask Jolie)
Cass is complete (Pairs with MC or Siren Petra)
Dana is complete (As of the update I'll be dropping Sunday. Pairs with MC or Samantha)
JJ Cowgirl is complete (As of this update, Pairs with MC or Sammy)
Xun is Complete (Pairs with MC or Damien Bull)
Submissive Mason is complete (MC or Samantha)

Damien Bull has his duo, but not his MC path
Mask Jolie has her duo, but not MC
Sammy has her duo, but not MC
Petra Siren has her duo, but not MC

Dominant Mason has a path with the MC, and will not have a duo.

Petra Drow and Xavier Vampire have neither romance paths complete yet.(It will not surprise you by process of elimination, they will be duoing with one another)

We have one locked in. Petra Siren will be in the next romance path. We intended to put her in this update, and life happened, so she slipped a bit.
Excuse me, but is there a chance that Damien Bull has a route with the mc?

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Excuse me, but is there a chance that Damien Bull has a route with the mc?
Hey there, so he's in the middle. Never won the polling to be up first in the romances, so like the others who haven't been finished yet, you can go on two dates, learn what his issue is, but not resolve it.

However, he WILL have his romance finished. Depending on how polling goes, it could be as soon as April May (We're currently working on a plot update, then it will be another romance update) or if he's unlucky he may be one of the last around the end of the year.

He does have his duo romance in, at the moment. You can pair Xun and Damien together, after have two dates with both and selecting the option when thinking about Xun's problem.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: arls120

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
How do you trigger this after getting the prompt to talk to her about actually entering a relationship with the MC? Like, it asks you to select someone, but when you select yourself nothing seems to happen afterwards.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes