CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
NOt seeing any illustrations on the game. I downloaded the 7.8MB link, but in the game there are no animations coming through. Is there a setting I should be aware of?

EDIT: Online works fine,just when I DL a link.
Hey there! So the asset pack and the HTML are seperate (this lets us update the HTML without making people download the assets again just to get our typo and bug fixes. The HTML itself is pretty small)

Once you have the asset pack, export it to the same folder with the html file. So the file 'Paradise Inc' and the 'Assets' folder should be in the same place.

Let me know if that doesn't work!

Reactions: mickster101

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Are player transformations optional or are required and necessary?
You're forcibly transformed into a demon at the start, but you're able to customize what gender/bits you have. So if you start as male, you can choose to stay male, etc. After a while, you gain the ability to freely transform yourself. Other than the initial demon transformation, I don't think anything else is forced on the player

Reactions: AelphysTerra

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Are player transformations optional or are required and necessary?
Mandatory. This one is definitely a transformation game. However, nearly all of them are close to the human side. Example, Cassandra, a nerdy skater, can become either a punk (Which is largely a gothic/punk makeover) or a computerized character (In which case, they sort of travel from computer to computer and have an animated persona)

So between every character having two paths and the general bend of the game, you can arrange a fairly human team if you like. That said, there being -some- transformations are mandatory (and the MC is always transformed to a succubus or incubus)

EDIT: Sorry, just realized you specified player transformations. Yes, the MC becomes a demonic figure, but otherwise doesn't change at all.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
is straight content avoidable?
Mmm. Hard to say (not sure whether trying to pare down to male and male or female and female). There's one unavoidable futa encounter (a hold over from when the PC was also always a futa, so we didn't worry much about who we were pairing the player with) and even after that, the game has a pretty strong bisexual bent. Not every character has each gender option. We got better about allowing exits and not locking into sex scenes without a 'no thanks' over time, but it'd be hard to completely cut out every encounter with the opposite sex.

There are a lot more female characters so, in general, it would be easier to have a nearly all lesbian game than an all gay game, but I think you'd run into the occasional straight scene all the same, though generally fleeting.

Reactions: gabri3lp

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseInc-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: CambionParadise

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Bit of an odd bug for ya. Not sure if you'll even consider it worth fixing, if it can be fixed. On android devices, chromium-based browsers seem to break some of the icons/button assets. I tested with Chrome and Brave on a tablet and smartphone, both browsers had these assets broken but all other pictures were fine. Firefox based browsers like Fennec do not have this issue.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Bit of an odd bug for ya. Not sure if you'll even consider it worth fixing, if it can be fixed. On android devices, chromium-based browsers seem to break some of the icons/button assets. I tested with Chrome and Brave on a tablet and smartphone, both browsers had these assets broken but all other pictures were fine. Firefox based browsers like Fennec do not have this issue.

Huh! That's one's interesting! I'll pass this along to the more codery half. That one might be too specific, but we often get interested in these because they teach us a lot about how things work.

Currently, we're collecting reports on the last patch, which fortunately has mostly been typos. Once we're sure no one's got any bright red errors for the new content, we'll probably do a quick patch of assorted nonsense.

Reactions: Hargan2

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Huh! That's one's interesting! I'll pass this along to the more codery half. That one might be too specific, but we often get interested in these because they teach us a lot about how things work.

Currently, we're collecting reports on the last patch, which fortunately has mostly been typos. Once we're sure no one's got any bright red errors for the new content, we'll probably do a quick patch of assorted nonsense.
Yeah, I do understand if it's too niche to bother with. At least the worst that happens is I have to use a different browser for this one specific game, which is annoying, but hardly world-ending.

Edit for clarification: the assets only break on a local download, online works fine. But all other assets load fine locally, it's only the SVGs that seem to have issues.

Last edited:

Iamspock

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah my first thought when I saw "Paradise Heights" was the game from the 90's. Now i feel old..
I still remember hearing that thumping sound coming from upstairs and finding the girl tied up with a vibe.
Now I'm having flashbacks to like Nocturnal Illusion and timestripper, both of which I have a CD for somewhere.
I loved fatal relations along with Nocturnal Illusion. Like you still have the gold CD somewhere with a number of the old Japanese eroge on them. Quite a few still searcheable and playable on a web engine.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
nadia angel how?
The Angelic form is for if she beats -you- at the card game. To trigger it deliberately, you'll need to choose options that show she's rattling you and fail to rattle her, tilting the odds in her favor (It's also best to avoid the lucky personal upgrade)

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So i am coming back to the game after quite a while, the last update i played had introduced the first romance path. Can someone give me a quick guide on who all are romancable? Are they exclusive? Can we build a harem?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i just played it , the thing i dislike is there is no daily events or stuff Happening and it have same thing happens with no lead up i tried to give samantha the lead but nothing happens

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
So i am coming back to the game after quite a while, the last update i played had introduced the first romance path. Can someone give me a quick guide on who all are romancable? Are they exclusive? Can we build a harem?
Hey there! So in chapter 2, the tower starts having issues. While Mason is fixing things up, you can take some of your employees out on dates, to see if they might still be wanting something. Usually 2 dates will give you an idea of something they want, and you'll get a 'think about X's problem' prompt in your room. You can romance them yourself, if you're both available, or hook them up with one other potential employee, if you want to play match maker (The other employee will also need to be taken on a few excursions, to find out what they want)

I'm going to say you can date multiple at once, many of them don't mind being part of a larger group. To me that's a harem. However, people get very particular about their terms, so I'll add the game doesn't assume their only romantic partner is you (They're heavily implied to get with each other as an extended family unit, and many continue doing their thing with others on their own, though it's never a jealousy thing).

As the MC (Main Character), you can romance:
(Monogamous means is MC's only romantic partner, though not only sexual partner, and polyamorous means happy to be with other polyamorous romanced characters)

• Dana (Monogamous)
  • Cass (Monogamous)
  • Cassy (Polyamorous)
  • JJ (Polyamorous)
  • Petra - Siren (Polyamorous)
  • Petra - Dark Elf (Polyamorous)
  • Xun (Polyamorous)
  • Sammy (Polyamorous)
  • Samantha (Monogamous)
  • Mason (Monogamous)
The following characters can be hooked up with another employee (and, of course, you can get frisky with them yourself), but cannot be romanced by the MC:
  • Xavier - Vampire
  • Damien - Bull
  • Jolie - Masked form
i just played it , the thing i dislike is there is no daily events or stuff Happening and it have same thing happens with no lead up i tried to give samantha the lead but nothing happens
So let me know if something seems to be broken. Samantha has a slightly longer intro than the others (She was one of the first, when we hadn't nailed down the system). So for her, 2 dates in chapter 2. Then give it about 4-5 days. You'll get a message when you sleep for the night suggesting she seems down and you should try talking to her. After you chat with her, you'll have the normal 'think about her problem' prompt in the bedroom.

Note that Samantha is monogamous on her romantic path, so it won't be available to you if you complete (get to the 2nd date and romantically solve their problem) anyone else

Last edited:
Reactions: ARB582

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hey there! So in chapter 2, the tower starts having issues. While Mason is fixing things up, you can take some of your employees out on dates, to see if they might still be wanting something. Usually 2 dates will give you an idea of something they want, and you'll get a 'think about X's problem' prompt in your room. You can romance them yourself, if you're both available, or hook them up with one other potential employee, if you want to play match maker (The other employee will also need to be taken on a few excursions, to find out what they want)

I'm going to say you can date multiple at once, many of them don't mind being part of a larger group. To me that's a harem. However, people get very particular about their terms, so I'll add the game doesn't assume their only romantic partner is you (They're heavily implied to get with each other as an extended family unit, and many continue doing their thing with others on their own, though it's never a jealousy thing).

(Monogamous means is MC's only romantic partner, though not only sexual partner, and polyamorous means happy to be with other polyamorous romanced characters)

• Dana (Monogamous)
  • Cass (Monogamous)
  • Cassy (Polyamorous)
  • JJ (Polyamorous)
  • Xun (Polyamorous)
  • Sammy (Polyamorous)
  • Samantha (Monogamous)
  • Mason (Monogamous)
The following characters can be hooked up with another employee (and, of course, you can get frisky with them yourself), but cannot be romanced by the MC:
  • Xavier - Vampire
  • Damien - Bull
  • Jolie - Masked form

So let me know if something seems to be broken. Samantha has a slightly longer intro than the others (She was one of the first, when we hadn't nailed down the system). So for her, 2 dates in chapter 2. Then give it about 4-5 days. You'll get a message when you sleep for the night suggesting she seems down and you should try talking to her. After you chat with her, you'll have the normal 'think about her problem' prompt in the bedroom.

Note that Samantha is monogamous on her romantic path, so it won't be available to you if you complete (get to the 2nd date and romantically solve their problem) anyone else
Well a little unpleasant that the only male romance is with Mason but good luck in the next game.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

• Dana (Monogamous)
  • Cass (Monogamous)
  • Cassy (Polyamorous)
  • JJ (Polyamorous)
  • Xun (Polyamorous)
  • Sammy (Polyamorous)
  • Samantha (Monogamous)
  • Mason (Monogamous)
  • Xavier - Vampire
  • Damien - Bull
  • Jolie - Masked form

so can you have romantic relationship with one of the girls as your wife/gf then share her with others ?

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018

• Dana (Monogamous)
  • Cass (Monogamous)
  • Cassy (Polyamorous)
  • JJ (Polyamorous)
  • Xun (Polyamorous)
  • Sammy (Polyamorous)
  • Samantha (Monogamous)
  • Mason (Monogamous)
  • Xavier - Vampire
  • Damien - Bull
  • Jolie - Masked form

Isn't Petra - Siren Monogamous?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes