CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Well a little unpleasant that the only male romance is with Mason but good luck in the next game.
Dana still identifies as male, actually, and has a wedding and everything, but I will yield there are absolutely fewer male characters.

so can you have romantic relationship with one of the girls as your wife/gf then share her with others ?
Kiiiinnnddaa. So Paradise Inc's vibe is a swinging, 'everyone doing their thing' free love party, so while you can have a girlfriend who is shared with others, the game doesn't usually set up the scene to emphasize that.

BUT there is one romance that might enjoy. JJ the cowgirl does actually want a relationship by that, so her romance plotline does involve having a party and inviting your other denizens to enjoy her. That would be about the only one that hits that mark directly though.

Isn't Petra - Siren Monogamous?
Doubted myself and double checked, but looks like I was right (whew!) she's open for a wider relationship!

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Wanted to check in and see if there is a way to play as gay only, or if you still have to have sex with the demon lady (and to fully transform others, I seem to remember you need to have sex with them too?)

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Wanted to check in and see if there is a way to play as gay only, or if you still have to have sex with the demon lady (and to fully transform others, I seem to remember you need to have sex with them too?)
Practically speaking, no. There's fewer forced scenes as you get past the opening, but there aren't nearly as many male characters as female ones. I think it'd be quite difficult to stick only to male options, if not impossible =(

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Practically speaking, no. There's fewer forced scenes as you get past the opening, but there aren't nearly as many male characters as female ones. I think it'd be quite difficult to stick only to male options, if not impossible =(
Damn, that's a shame. I really like the concept of the game and liked playing it but having only two (at least I only remember two) male characters compared to the many female ones made it rather uncomfortable though (especially with the forced hetero stuff).
Maybe if you're working on a future project it could either have a more balanced male to female ratio or (even better) have the option to be able to toggle certain content (like straight, lesbian and gay). I really like the writing and would like to be able to enjoy a future game since this one makes it very hard for me (hence why I stopped playing after noticing the lack of male characters about two years ago, I think).
Either way, I think you made a good game, even if it's not for me. Good luck on future endeavors!

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
I was liking most of the game, but then got most of the way through Michael's part and quit.
If it matters at all, the MC does find a way to trick him in the end and there's an option not to have to interact with him after that. But I can understand, thanks for playing!

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Jolie-(Masked) is amazing!
I like Jolie-(Masked)!:love:
Is there a romance path between MC and Jolie-(Masked)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Just got through Michael's content. That was... grating. Easily the least enjoyable part of the game for me. Didn't like it at all. Not that the content itself was bad, it was quite well written. It's just the polar opposite of everything I like, so it was difficult to get through. I do appreciate that you're not forced to get intimate with him or anything, just suffer his presence until you deal with him.

I'm not sure what the option to not have to interact with him anymore is, unless you literally meant "just don't interact with him." I greatly dislike the fact he's still around.

All that said, though, I do think you handled it well. I had to force myself through the content, but that's pretty much how the MC felt about things so you did a pretty good job of writing the whole situation so the character's feelings would match the player's.

Last edited:
Reactions: CambionParadise

Fkfkdndmmd

Aug 23, 2023
Going through this thread there seem to be mentions of dating Mason, and I'm just a bit confused?

Choosing to stay with him when the tower malfunctions essentially just seems to prevent skipping a day rather than actually hanging out with him in the way you can with all the others. I got onto the Dominant Mason path basically as soon as I could because I was REAL into him from the beginning and I adore being his subby whore, but? Is that like, the thing that's considered dating him? I'm genuinely confused now as to whether there's any further I can go with him, because like. Ngl, I'd actually kinda be down to be exclusive with him, as strange as it sounds?

The only other character I'm interested in is Xavier who doesn't even seem to be an option, and I'm more into Mason anyway so... Yeah there's definitely a real struggle here lol, though tbf a part of it is just me thirsting for good HTML sub female protagonist where I can get dominated by men, why is that shit seemingly so hard to find!! This game is definitely feeding me well though, I just kinda,,, wish I could stop my protagonist from constantly going "I'm the dominant boss by default, getting dominated is so unique uwu" as if I ever for a second flipped her necklace to the red side lmao. Also would just love more dick options in general but this is all really a me issue

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Going through this thread there seem to be mentions of dating Mason, and I'm just a bit confused?

Choosing to stay with him when the tower malfunctions essentially just seems to prevent skipping a day rather than actually hanging out with him in the way you can with all the others. I got onto the Dominant Mason path basically as soon as I could because I was REAL into him from the beginning and I adore being his subby whore, but? Is that like, the thing that's considered dating him? I'm genuinely confused now as to whether there's any further I can go with him, because like. Ngl, I'd actually kinda be down to be exclusive with him, as strange as it sounds?

The only other character I'm interested in is Xavier who doesn't even seem to be an option, and I'm more into Mason anyway so... Yeah there's definitely a real struggle here lol, though tbf a part of it is just me thirsting for good HTML sub female protagonist where I can get dominated by men, why is that shit seemingly so hard to find!! This game is definitely feeding me well though, I just kinda,,, wish I could stop my protagonist from constantly going "I'm the dominant boss by default, getting dominated is so unique uwu" as if I ever for a second flipped her necklace to the red side lmao. Also would just love more dick options in general but this is all really a me issue
Hey there!

Yes indeed. Mason's relationship path is indeed the dominant/submissive side of him, which does lock you to be exclusive (...romantically, not sexually) with him. That does mean his content is pretty front loaded, though unlike the others, he's got multiple scenes while 'together'. He calls you rather than otherswise. Don't worry, he'll be your partner as the game ends (There's two occasions when your lover is important during the plot. Once during Michael's scenario and the end game epilogues)

Xavier is indeed not a romantic option for the MC. Sorry about that! (This also applies to Damien Bull and Masked Jolie, who have dates but are ultimately not interested in the PC).

Glad you're enjoying! Keeping the MC's voice consistent when the player could have a strong domme/sub preference was hard, and it generally defaults to a fairly strong Bisexual Switch tone. (I get an equal number of people frustrated the dominant MC seems to imply submissive thoughts from time to time). Something to bear in mind as we gear up for a new project, to be sure!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseInc-2.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 31, 2019
Congrats on the full release! I've been following this game off and on for years, and it's consistently been one of the highest quality smut games out there. The writing, the art, and the gameplay mechanics are all top notch. It's especially impressive that this was the first real project from you, because it very clearly has a much higher production quality than the majority of games here.

I also find it a little funny that most of the complaints boil down to "you can't please everybody." It can be frustrating as a fan to realise that what you want isn't in line with what everyone else wants, and sometimes you have to accept that a thing is going to happen that you're personally not interested in. Especially when it comes to smut, where there's such an obscenely vast array of kinks and interests and preferred level of consent.

This game is definitely going to cement itself as a classic, and I can't wait to see what the pair of you have planned for the future.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Congrats on the full release! I've been following this game off and on for years, and it's consistently been one of the highest quality smut games out there. The writing, the art, and the gameplay mechanics are all top notch. It's especially impressive that this was the first real project from you, because it very clearly has a much higher production quality than the majority of games here.

I also find it a little funny that most of the complaints boil down to "you can't please everybody." It can be frustrating as a fan to realise that what you want isn't in line with what everyone else wants, and sometimes you have to accept that a thing is going to happen that you're personally not interested in. Especially when it comes to smut, where there's such an obscenely vast array of kinks and interests and preferred level of consent.

This game is definitely going to cement itself as a classic, and I can't wait to see what the pair of you have planned for the future.
Thank you for the kind words! That's always nice to hear. We're pleased so many people have gotten to play and seemed to enjoy it!

There are definitely some lessons we're taking into the next game. You indeed can't please everyone, and sometimes it's a matter of picking a lane more obviously. But we have spoken to a lot of people who wouldn't have thought they enjoyed this type of game and found themselves vibing hard with it.

We hope you also enjoy whatever we've got coming next (we don't need either ;). Luciana and I taking a nice long vacation, and then it'll be time to play with new toys!)

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I am at the moment of choosing exclusive routes for Mason. Does choosing either sub or dom route lock me out from other characters exclusive paths? I don't want to commit to one character (at least yet).

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
any walkthrough? Specifically on how to get rid of Michael without transforming him or just quiting?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes