ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Latest 0.10.5 update (should be coming soon):
some android image bugs fixed
Potential continuity error fixed in regards to Gretta (depending on paths one can take)
Also fixed bugs that may have prevented one from finding Gretta's challenge
You can finish out Clara's challenge if you scored well enough in the Clues Game
Fixed Lionel bug that crashed the game
Added some new mechanics in Peepview
Lots of script cleanup
Sped up some pauses/fades during gameplay

Reactions: UncleVT

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Cannot get through Anita's challenge. How do you get the arrows right?
That challenge gets easier the more you have had sex prior to that scene. Don't use the shortcuts from the bedroom - those are for viewing - in the "real world" the more you experiences you tally up, the better you get at having sex. Make sure to let the arrows/markers light, then click on them and wait for the next.. don't spam the mouse button. Hope that helps.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
There's an error in the mixed-up gifts puzzle:
Gretta says "I specifically remember NOT giving the hat to Polly."
The corresponding note on the result sheet says "Rita didn't get the hat, either."
The spoken line is wrong and the note is right.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
There's an error in the mixed-up gifts puzzle:
Gretta says "I specifically remember NOT giving the hat to Polly."
The corresponding note on the result sheet says "Rita didn't get the hat, either."
The spoken line is wrong and the note is right.
Thanks for the heads up .Will fix

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
It has had a monthly update, without fail, for a year now :) Unfortunately, that may change. Just can't seem to gain much traction with it, unfortunately, but I have been trying.
I was thinking of supporting the game . Know you have me worried I just found out about this game . I was hopping for the m.c mother and sisters paths to be added sooner or later

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I was thinking of supporting the game . Know you have me worried I just found out about this game . I was hopping for the m.c mother and sisters paths to be added sooner or later
The mother and daughter elements I intend to add in two to three months. Go ahead and hop on board at a buck or whatnot. If I cease the project, I will pull the monthly fees entirely, but without people signing up, what would you do? So far, I have had about $20 in new members since the last release. I work about 20 hours a week on this. Either we get enough support, or I gotta pull the plug.

• Sad
Reactions: vgyew

Andreee

Jan 7, 2020
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes