ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Love this game so much

But I feel like the murder culprit has been telegraphed.

I mean she 's so transparent. Or at least her uniform is.
:) This is like most murder mysteries, where the obvious answer isn't always the right one. The latest Patreon version closes out the first portion of that mystery (and comes very close in the version that will be posted here soon - just waiting approval). Glad you're enjoying the game!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I am confused on how to get clara to do a photo shoot
v.095 ends just before the photoshoot. You will have to wait until the next update, unfortunately.

But just so ya know, you will have to offer her $100 to convince her. When she agrees, go immediately (don't ask her to finish her work). If you haven't gotten that far - where you can offer the money - you need to finish other tasks first, most importantly after the clues game. If none of that works, then there's a bug I'm unaware of. Hope that isn't the case :)

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I'm stuck at needing to get zoe to audition for freddie. What do I do?
Go talk to zoe at the mailboxes. She will turn down the audition, but she will allow you to do something else to get past this challenge.

jason007

Jan 16, 2018
v.095 ends just before the photoshoot. You will have to wait until the next update, unfortunately.

But just so ya know, you will have to offer her $100 to convince her. When she agrees, go immediately (don't ask her to finish her work). If you haven't gotten that far - where you can offer the money - you need to finish other tasks first, most importantly after the clues game. If none of that works, then there's a bug I'm unaware of. Hope that isn't the case :)
Thank You!

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
My game won't progess when i look at the heiress thru the window.
OK, that is very weird and nothing I have seen. Is it possible you could provide a save file? That would help a lot. And just to be sure... after you see her in the window, trot on over to her place. 3rd floor, building behind Jane/June.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes