Arromanous

Dec 19, 2021
Fair enough. We were just testing ideas. Unfortunately, the project got halted due to a death in the family. Haven't really been involved in getting back on this project since that happened, as it was chaotic and mentally draining. Anyway, things have settled down recently, but I haven't yet pulled the trigger on anything. I did finish a couple screenplays as I had no deadlines or burdens for them, but I haven't really pursued anything creative like I'd like.
Ayooo, I really appreciate your work, I send you a lot of strength, I love the art style that the game has (i think its the old one), so I tried to make a fanart with the same style but in my own way. here my lil sketch

Fanart.jpg

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Hey, any news?
No news on game development. As folks may or may not know, a close family member passed at the end of January, back when I was first looking into kicking one of these projects back up. It took until the beginning of summer to sort out all the mess following that. Since then, I spent a month and a half finishing a screenplay and starting another. I kind of feel like I'm finally getting back to normal in my routine and responsibilities, so I may look into this again soon, but no promises. Cheers!

Reactions: Diola

Arromanous

Dec 19, 2021
Hey, man. This is awesome! Love it! I wish I had the talent to draw like this. :)
Ohhh- dont worry you have a lot of talent, if you wanna talk with me, you can find me on twitter (x) i admire your work :D

Twitter: notsafeforfaces

^^ i would love to give you some tips, i didnt get proper studies so... my art is more of "youtube education" haha

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes