MikeHershey

Sep 3, 2017
Rita herself (have sex with her on a thursday night AFTER you have confirmed you are looking for her key), Greg at the nudist beach and Donna, the property manager. Also, Polly, eventually. She'll holler at you to help her with something when you pass her in the courtyard (you have to get the other three ways first... I think).
This is helpful for anyone stuck looking for keys in the Rita abduction quest.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Moving forward on this project came to a screeching halt because of a personal emergency I'm still dealing with - hopefully everything will be resolved in a month or two. Prior to the chaos, I started prepping for the work and putting some samples together with a brilliant artist who has some updated takes on the style. The wee bit of new sample in this clip is at the end of the video. Please feel free to criticize or pour love our way... or both!

Below is the link to the short (admittedly not great quality) video I threw together. I edited out a lot of the intro, so don't fret it.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Moving forward on this project came to a screeching halt because of a personal emergency I'm still dealing with - hopefully everything will be resolved in a month or two. Prior to the chaos, I started prepping for the work and putting some samples together with a brilliant artist who has some updated takes on the style. The wee bit of new sample in this clip is at the end of the video. Please feel free to criticize or pour love our way... or both!

Below is the link to the short (admittedly not great quality) video I threw together. I edited out a lot of the intro, so don't fret it.

Mega
That was an enjoyable teaser. Wishing you all the best with your IRL problems and fingers crossed for the return of this project!

Lechuza

Oct 21, 2020
Somehow when I go to bed, a sequence is triggered (the one where they putting the liquid inside the river) and I can't play anymore and have to start a new game. Does anybody know how to "untrigger" this?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Somehow when I go to bed, a sequence is triggered (the one where they putting the liquid inside the river) and I can't play anymore and have to start a new game. Does anybody know how to "untrigger" this?
I hope you enjoyed the game up to that point. I thought I had coded it where you can still go on dates and finish up any mini-mysteries in the P.I. office, if you haven't already completed them.

Lechuza

Oct 21, 2020
I hope you enjoyed the game up to that point. I thought I had coded it where you can still go on dates and finish up any mini-mysteries in the P.I. office, if you haven't already completed them.
Totally enjoyed it! The overall atmosphere of the game is very nice. I also really like the open gameplay, so it's just not only about the story and the scenes but also about the good point and click gameplay.

FluffyBunny18

Aug 4, 2017
Please feel free to criticize or pour love our way... or both!

Mega
Again, very happy to hear the game is making a comeback. I wasn't a big fan of the old art style, for the characters anyways, which was really my only complaint with the previous versions of the game. They were oddly proportioned and often kind of ugly. Otherwise I thought the game was stellar. That said, maybe its because only one character has been changed in the preview and everything else is still the same, but the change to more of a Japanese character design style is a little shocking. With a game so rooted in 50's americana, it just looks out of place to me.

Regardless, best of luck with the revival of the game and with any personal emergencies you're still working through.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes