[/CITAZIONE]
we are also waiting for it to be loaded here

:):):);)

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gamebreaker:

If you go to the nudist club in the evening and you get out of your clothes, and you want to go back to put your clothes on again, you get a message that it's too late.
The only thing to do is revert your actions (mouse roll up).

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
So far, we've watched about a half dozen people (literally on site, at my buddies house) play from start, to end of content or close to it, and average duration of user experience is over four hours, without using the walk-through. I also try to insert content that isn't just "choose your adventure" choices, such as the voyeur game, guitar challenge and other bits one can do - those are actually optional as there are almost always more than one path one can take to get past a challenge.
I am talking solely about sex content. I have found two animations with a few frames in each (there may be three now), and that's not enough for supporting it on Patreon.
Locations etc. doesn't matter if the actual X content isn't really there.

Although my view may be jaded because I'm not looking to support the 9000th honey select/daz/etc* game, as long as we got more of this original art style stuff coming up. *(not that those can't be good, especially when a renderer tweaks the girls to be custom, just in general I like when a game goes full original art. It's nice to see around these parts.)
Daz games seem to be very diverse, if you choose the right ones. I agree that you'd have to modify the characters, but that's VERY easy. I am considering to do something myself right now as I own quite a bit of content.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I am talking solely about sex content. I have found two animations with a few frames in each (there may be three now), and that's not enough for supporting it on Patreon.
Locations etc. doesn't matter if the actual X content isn't really there.
There are currently seven sex scenes/games (six in this version), so you haven't found them all yet. Each one kind of gets better as it goes (in my opinion) only as I'm getting better at making them more interactive. In the future, we hope to include multiple angles. It just requires more art and more time

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Gamebreaker:

If you go to the nudist club in the evening and you get out of your clothes, and you want to go back to put your clothes on again, you get a message that it's too late.
The only thing to do is revert your actions (mouse roll up).
Thanks for pointing this out. I'm pretty sure I got this fixed in the v07 version, but I'll be double checking in the bug tests.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I am talking solely about sex content. I have found two animations with a few frames in each (there may be three now), and that's not enough for supporting it on Patreon. Locations etc. doesn't matter if the actual X content isn't really there.
Hey, just to be clear, I really appreciate your input here; please don't think I don't. Every private email we've received and most of the public comments have been encouraging, and we've gotten some constructive criticism back that we've addressed, but we're not getting much in the form of "hard reasons" why folks might not be interested in this game, and it's important we do.

One person mentioned it may be too "cerebral" (I think was the word they used) and you mentioned lack of sex content, and that's probably the two biggest criticisms we've received thus far, and helps put some perspective and direction in where we can go, and what we should pursue.

As for the first critique, it was always my plan to build a game where choices create shifts in game play, and solving problems (at least some of them) requires some degree of mental exercise, rather than just being linear in choices and storylines, or grinding for stats to get to the next sex scene/character. I don't think I want to deviate from that yet, but I am starting to address getting some more easy side quests included that will hopefully be just fun to do, without too many complications along the way, and a decent sex trophy at the end of each of them. I'm hoping that might address both issues at the same time.

As for the actual main plot/story line... when we start implementing how the clues will be applied to solve puzzles (assuming we get that far, and we just won't unless we build support), it's actually going to be quite a tricky challenge to nail down, BUT it doesn't penalize the player. One could still open every sex scene and mini-game, no matter where their paths take them. They'll simply be informed at the end of the game if they helped pin the crime on the right or wrong subject(s), with an option to see the correct answer. Total sex scenes planned by the end of the game are 36, and somewhere along the line of 90 animations in PeepView.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for your kind response. I like the art style (a lot), and I probably just have to acknowledge the fact that this particular kind of artwork takes a lot longer than 3D stuff (I don't doubt that for a second).

The upside of this is, nobody else has the same style. And in many ways, cartoonish games are much more interesting.

I wouldn't mind teaming up with a point-and-click adventure at some point. The premise and characters could even be the same :)

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
is there a guide?
I'm addressing really old posts now. lol We inserted walkthrough/guide in the game that contains a general overview and a more detailed "To Do List" should players need it.

It's the notebook in the bedroom. As you progress through the game, more information will become available in the notebook, as needed. Thanks for being one of the first to bring this up. As the developer, I tend to get tunnel vision and don't experience the same challenges players do. We also have a trophy board for all tghe sex scenes you discover, allowing you to hop to thoose scenes whenever you want.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
does the game actually tells you when you're out of content for the build? Cuz i cant really find anything else to do after the 1st photoshoot
I'm surfing through old messages (I was woefully ignorant of this website and how to use it when we first launched) and stumbled across your post. Apologies for not addressing this earlier for you. Tons of new content since you last posted the question, but the answer is now "yes" to your question (in a way). We included a walkthrough in the form of a To Do List in the notebook, located in the bedroom. In v06, completed tasks disappear, and incomplete tasks pop up when appropriate. I'm tweaking this soon, but it does at least keep players engaged and pointing them in the right direction, should they need the help.

Reactions: SirAuron20

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
i cant seem to get the guitar game to work, do you just click on the orbs or am i missing something?
Yes, you do, but if you have a really low guitar skill, clicking on the orbs is extremely difficult. The higher your guitar skill, the longer the notes will hang. The times they hang are actually random, but get more controlled with a higher skillset. Practice guitar at home. It only takes ten practices to get the guitar hero badge, which is when the game becomes extremely simple.

IF, by chance, you did this, and still struggle, let me know. I'd be curious if there is a bug.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Glad to read there is a new update. Will have to check it out at some point.

edit

the Greg & Butch quest bored the shit out of me so quit the game. will try again after a few updates.

Last edited:

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Glad to read there is a new update. Will have to check it out at some point.

edit

the Greg & Butch quest bored the shit out of me so quit the game. will try again after a few updates.

Genuine thanks for the input on the Greg/Butch game. You're the first to leave negative feedback on that sequence. Perhaps I should code a shortcut past it? I will look into when I get time. As of now, once you know how to get past it, you can do it all in one day, pretty quick.

clarky

Jun 5, 2017
Genuine thanks for the input on the Greg/Butch game. You're the first to leave negative feedback on that sequence. Perhaps I should code a shortcut past it? I will look into when I get time. As of now, once you know how to get past it, you can do it all in one day, pretty quick.
Can i add, it may be worth adding a prompt to get the camera and film, before heading out. It was kinda infuriating to get there, then go back for the camera, then back to take the photo, only to find out he didnt have film, it kinda just felt like a lot of wasted time.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Can i add, it may be worth adding a prompt to get the camera and film, before heading out. It was kinda infuriating to get there, then go back for the camera, then back to take the photo, only to find out he didnt have film, it kinda just felt like a lot of wasted time.
Yeah, that was kind of the bent angle of the challenge, more as a bit of comic relief than anything, but if it didn't play off that way, I can certainly circle back and rework that bit. I'd rather things be fun, than infuriating.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Does Jane have a sex scene yet? Enjoyed her modelling session but she was naked with like 4 questions to go. Be nice if getting those right boosted sex appeal or something.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes