ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Why the guitar minigame is SO FUCKING HARD?
It's hard if you are an unskilled guitar player. Practice at home (you don't have to do it too frequently) to get better and your skillset gets better. If you fail the guitar game, you force open the Zoe Voyeur Shoot challenge. Peek out the window at night and zoe sometimes walks around in her kitchen naked. Take a photo there, get it developed at Dex's and then take it Freddie. You will reopen the guitar game after you complete getting Freddie's clues. There's almost always more than one way to complete a challenge.

If you are a skilled guitar player (like with the guitar hero badge) and you're still having trouble winning the game, please let me know. It would be a bug I am an unaware of, if that's the case.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
Where can i find Rita father?
i need a pic
And why i can't take a Zoe pic after first time?
the button not show up

Last edited:
Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Where can i find Rita father?
i need a pic
And why i can't take a Zoe pic after first time?
the button not show up
Rita's dad is in their apartment on Monday and Tuesday morning if I remember correctly. Go to building 2 (where Polly and Jane/June hang out) in that building, second floor left door.

If you already got the Zoe pic taken, you don't need to shoot her again. Just watch. If you haven't done anything with the pic, take it to Dex to get developed (before the age of digital cameras) and then go pick up the print the next day to take to Freddie. Hope that helps!

Reactions: artfred

jikhak

May 5, 2017
Bu
Rita's dad is in their apartment on Monday and Tuesday morning if I remember correctly. Go to building 2 (where Polly and Jane/June hang out) in that building, second floor left door.

If you already got the Zoe pic taken, you don't need to shoot her again. Just watch. If you haven't done anything with the pic, take it to Dex to get developed (before the age of digital cameras) and then go pick up the print the next day to take to Freddie. Hope that helps!
but Freddie need Zoe pic

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Bu

but Freddie need Zoe pic
Freddie needs the Zoe pic if that's what you agreed to first with Freddie (by declining to fill in with the band) or if you failed the guitar game. If you succeeded at the guitar game, Freddie gives you clues, and you won't have to do the Zoe Voyeur picture challenge. If neither of those is working for you and you still haven't gotten Freddie's clues, check the To-Do list. By the way, if you are going the zoe challenge route to get fred's clues, you have to talk to Zoe first before you take the picture, because she gives you permission to snap pictures of her in the window.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
why i cant enter to rita's father's room, when i want to convince her father? i try to enter on mon/tue morning but nothing happens
I'm not sure. I've never seen it bug out. Check the to-do list to see if it tells you when to meet with him. You do need to talk to Rita first to trigger the invitation to go see him. If you have talked to him once, and then got info on him from others, you need to go the naturist club and talk to him there. To be sure you are at the right location trying to find him: building 2, floor 2, left door. Hope that helps!

Reactions: nanixxxx

nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
I'm not sure. I've never seen it bug out. Check the to-do list to see if it tells you when to meet with him. You do need to talk to Rita first to trigger the invitation to go see him. If you have talked to him once, and then got info on him from others, you need to go the naturist club and talk to him there. To be sure you are at the right location trying to find him: building 2, floor 2, left door. Hope that helps!
im pretty sure that ive talked to rita about photography and she told me to meet her dad, on mon or tue. before i know about rita and have not talk to rita, when i click the door the text said 'knock knock knock blablabla' , but, when rita told me to meet her dad, and i clicked the door, it said 'i have no reason blablbla' maybe u have some solution rather than trying from beginning

thanks before

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
im pretty sure that ive talked to rita about photography and she told me to meet her dad, on mon or tue. before i know about rita and have not talk to rita, when i click the door the text said 'knock knock knock blablabla' , but, when rita told me to meet her dad, and i clicked the door, it said 'i have no reason blablbla' maybe u have some solution rather than trying from beginning

thanks before
If you are playing from a previous version's save, that might be the issue. I've tried to duplicate the issue on my end, and everything works fine. I can upload a save, however, since this game isn't completely linear, my save may have some things you haven't done yet, and vice versa.

nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
If you are playing from a previous version's save, that might be the issue. I've tried to duplicate the issue on my end, and everything works fine. I can upload a save, however, since this game isn't completely linear, my save may have some things you haven't done yet, and vice versa.
I think i figured something about the issue, when rita told you to convince her father, but u talked again with rita about her father without meet her father first, i think that action trigger this bug

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I think i figured something about the issue, when rita told you to convince her father, but u talked again with rita about her father without meet her father first, i think that action trigger this bug
Thanks for the insight on this. I keep trying to recreate this bug on my end, but to no avail. Is it possible for you to provide your save file?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
how do i play guitar at the club..??
In the living room at home, click on the guitar and practice. The more you practice, the easier the guitar game gets. Ten practices get you the highest skill rating you can get. The game is pretty easy once you get 6 or 7 practices in.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
as your wish pal
THANK YOU!! So thrilled when folks are as helpful as you.
However, I still cannot replicate the error on my end. Attached is a game clip where your save file picks up:

So full disclosure. This project is literally teaching me how to code, and it's one of the reasons I dove in. (I'm old, but enjoy learning new things.) Point is, I know how to make stuff work, but don't necessarily know why it works. There are a couple variables that are set when starting the game. Ones that didn't exist in the previous version, and I'm wondering if this is causing the issue, if you used a previous version's save file.

Please check out that little video clip and see if it offers any insight into this quirk. Again, thank you!

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes