theworkman

Sep 29, 2018
I admit I'm confused. After you clicked one of those options, the guitar game did not start?
i.. i didn't know that was a guitar game cuz there is no word about guitar lol
but i played it at the club but list is still unchecked
and sec pic is after playing game. idk why they hate it..i practices until get a guitar hero

Last edited:
Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
does anyone know how to do this
If you perform well during the guitar game (like get 16/20 notes right) Freddie will offer you one his girls in the backroom. Just click on the back room door. I think there may be two occasions where Freddie doesn't offer this, even if you play well (depending on where you are in the game, and with whom), but if you go back and play again, it will always open up so long as you perform well. You will be asked whether you want to get paid for playing or go to the back room.

As for Bethe, go talk to her, and convince her to audition at the top hat. She'll replace the foremost dancer andif you perform well, she will get a job there.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
i.. i didn't know that was a guitar game cuz there is no word about guitar lol
but i played it at the club but list is still unchecked
and sec pic is after playing game. idk why they hate it..i practices until get a guitar hero
Thanks for the screen cap. Based on the script, Freddie is not happy with your performance. Be sure to click on the yellow notes before they disappear as you play the game. (higher pitched sound means you got it right, lower pitched means you missed a note).

But I'm still a bit confused. When you choose which device to play on, does it go to the game or skip right over and go to Freddie?

Attached is a picture of what the game looks like during play.

Capture100.JPG

Reactions: theworkman

theworkman

Sep 29, 2018
Thanks for the screen cap. Based on the script, Freddie is not happy with your performance. Be sure to click on the yellow notes before they disappear as you play the game. (higher pitched sound means you got it right, lower pitched means you missed a note).

But I'm still a bit confused. When you choose which device to play on, does it go to the game or skip right over and go to Freddie?

Attached is a picture of what the game looks like during play.

View attachment 418424
it skipped

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
it skipped
I think I might know what happened. If you accidentally triggered "back" by pushing that button or the middle mouse key scroll, i think, it typically jumps back. I've seen it jump forward to a failed mission here when that happens. You have to push back two or three times to get back to the beginning of the game (and sometimes it takes a reload, i think).

theworkman

Sep 29, 2018
I think I might know what happened. If you accidentally triggered "back" by pushing that button or the middle mouse key scroll, i think, it typically jumps back. I've seen it jump forward to a failed mission here when that happens. You have to push back two or three times to get back to the beginning of the game (and sometimes it takes a reload, i think).
sad

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
June and Bethe
How can I intruce them?
When I talk to Bethe then I can talk to June and I say I look if she is there.
The problem is this a special day or what all time when I try the doors nothing. When I see through the camera I see her in the room. So what the fuck is wrong?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
June and Bethe
How can I intruce them?
When I talk to Bethe then I can talk to June and I say I look if she is there.
The problem is this a special day or what all time when I try the doors nothing. When I see through the camera I see her in the room. So what the fuck is wrong?
I'm not able to replicate the bug over here. To be sure I understand, you talked to June and said you would go fetch Bethe to introduce them. Then you went to Bethe's building (the one Butch stands in front of, often), second floor, first door on the right. That should trigger Bethe to come out. Then go back downstairs and find June again. What message are you getting when you click on Bethe's door?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm not able to replicate the bug over here. To be sure I understand, you talked to June and said you would go fetch Bethe to introduce them. Then you went to Bethe's building (the one Butch stands in front of, often), second floor, first door on the right. That should trigger Bethe to come out. Then go back downstairs and find June again. What message are you getting when you click on Bethe's door?
My Mistake Butch stand all time before the door so I thought you can only use 1 building for visiting.

The next problem is I should come to the club with Bethe. Morning she says I should invite her when the club is open at night I get the message "you have no reason to do it now" when I am at her door. Have I read and seen it correct that this is aso in this version?

Ok I get it Saturday Midday she go with me.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
, here is the 0.08 update.Can any1 post a walkthrough?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
, here is the 0.08 update.Can any1 post a walkthrough?
How is the 08 version getting released here when it is only supposed to be on Patreon at this time? Uncool, man. Same thing happened with the last release.

Reactions: Sollers
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes