DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
New harem game by Droid?! I am game!
Edit: Oh, he is part of a team doing the coding. Obviously I will still give it a chance. Art looks good after all, and I have confidence Droid's coding.

Reactions: Droid Productions

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Will wait till the vaginal sex comes in, in the meantime good luck and have fun with the team for this game as well Droid. :) Screenshots do look interesting.

Reactions: Droid Productions

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, is the engine room not in the game yet or am I just too dumb to find it?

Sep 1, 2019
1-2 hours of content depending on how fast you read? What the hell are you even talking about? This is like.... 20 minutes at most, and that is generous. All the MC does right now is get cucked by the fucking blonde bitch. The game looks good, but there is almost nothing right now. Wait till at least a couple updates come until you play the game.

Reactions: Sinthia

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
1-2 hours of content depending on how fast you read? What the hell are you even talking about? This is like.... 20 minutes at most, and that is generous. All the MC does right now is get cucked by the fucking blonde bitch. The game looks good, but there is almost nothing right now. Wait till at least a couple updates come until you play the game.
Yes, I only really enjoy lesbian content in games when my character is one of the girls. Furthermore, I don't really like playing as a girl.

4.10 star(s) 108 Votes