whyonlyme

Mar 20, 2023
Anyone else have a problem on the intro screen on Mac? I can move my mouse pointer around but not click any buttons.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyone else have a problem on the intro screen on Mac? I can move my mouse pointer around but not click any buttons.
Apple broke unity with the Sonoma release; I assume someone is running around with their hair on fire right now, and that it probably isn't at the apple side. So far we don't have any way to solve it, and Unity has been quiet.

It appears to be working in fullscreen; if you can't access the fullscreen mode, try deleting the system.sav file (where things like sound settings and fullscreen mode is saved) and start.

OSX: Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

Reactions: whyonlyme

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
why Sinners Landing still not available here ?
No public build yet; hopefully we'll have one out for Nextfest in 3 weeks time. We do give steam keys for our supporters on / ($12 lifetime support gets you a key to any of the 3 games, $20 lifetime support gets you all 3. Someone who's been supporting the game at $3/month for 7 months would have all 3 keys, for example).

Give it a wishlist to help it have a good launch, so we can afford to keep making games like this!

For those who're curious, the Flexible Media team's grown slowly and steadily, mostly based on revenue from Patreon and Steam. We're now 3 programmers (including me), 4 writers (including Chase), Sven heads up the Sinners Landing Art Team (him and 2 other fulltime Junior artists + 2 contractors), while Chastitty heads up the Paradise Lust 2 Art Team (her, another animator and 3 fulltime Junior artists, + 1 contractor).

Obviously this isn't free, so if you like the games, consider becoming a Patreon (and even if you're broke, do give the game a wishlist; it's free, and helps a lot in getting Steam to promote the game on launch).

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
No public build yet; hopefully we'll have one out for Nextfest in 3 weeks time. We do give steam keys for our supporters on / ($12 lifetime support gets you a key to any of the 3 games, $20 lifetime support gets you all 3. Someone who's been supporting the game at $3/month for 7 months would have all 3 keys, for example).

Give it a wishlist to help it have a good launch, so we can afford to keep making games like this!

For those who're curious, the Flexible Media team's grown slowly and steadily, mostly based on revenue from Patreon and Steam. We're now 3 programmers (including me), 4 writers (including Chase), Sven heads up the Sinners Landing Art Team (him and 2 other fulltime Junior artists + 2 contractors), while Chastitty heads up the Paradise Lust 2 Art Team (her, another animator and 3 fulltime Junior artists, + 1 contractor).

Obviously this isn't free, so if you like the games, consider becoming a Patreon (and even if you're broke, do give the game a wishlist; it's free, and helps a lot in getting Steam to promote the game on launch).

Wow i like this approach and will do what you guys suggested thanks

Reactions: Droid Productions

dmgdsplay

Aug 27, 2023
I can already buy lingerie from Karen and gave them to them to the girls but I still don't know how to use them

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseLust-1.1.3d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Hmm. Any idea why the game is significantly larger in v1.1.3d (4.37GB unzipped) than v1.1.2a (~2.4GB I believe)? There doesn't seem to be that much content added according to the changelogs.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, just a quick thing about the Grace content.
Blether is a Scottish term.
Blather is the Irish term.

A, not E.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm. Any idea why the game is significantly larger in v1.1.3d (4.37GB unzipped) than v1.1.2a (~2.4GB I believe)? There doesn't seem to be that much content added according to the changelogs.
Short answer is that someone who's not me updated it; so I have no idea.

Let me do a build set and mirror them properly.

Reactions: Rock&Rule

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Downloading now this game for the fifth time how much time will it will be completed again and again ?

4.10 star(s) 112 Votes