Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No fix yet for that dear dev?
In theory I shouldn't be able to crash the *app* from unity. Never mind the phone. My guess is that I'm allocating too much memory for your phone. But android's still supposed to kill the app, not the phone :(

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I, new to this game, started it yesterday.
I seem to be stuck at 20/acquaintance with some girls (Maria, Karen and Reyna), although they still have their 2nd gallery pics to be unlocked. Is that normal ?
Is the busty blonde available in the game yet ? We see 2 pics to unlock for her, but I cannot find her anywhere.
Also, is there a way to replay scenes in this game ? Or if not are CGs available somewhere, or possible to extract ?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
curiosity will be get a new lady this year?like the blondie Milf and her daughter?:love:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
curiosity will be get a new lady this year?like the blondie Milf and her daughter?:love:
This *year* ? God I hope so... the script's already written, and the basic character art all done :) Just needs scripting/puppeteering. The Blondie's Olga (she's been mentioned briefly), you haven't met Miss Korea, or the Showrunner, or her daughter. And there's other characters waiting in the wings; my personal favorite (apart from the lizard) hasn't shown yet.

Reactions: lockerxx

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
any save file or walkthrough ? some times it is hard to find the place mentioned on the quest and stuff

Oct 4, 2017
Really enjoyed the game! Something that would be nice, if it hasn't been brought up already, is a gallery function or at least some way to replay scenes. It's a damn shame I can't see Gabby or Cath getting fucked outside of the one scene

Also, quick question, are the saves stored locally to the app folder or on some shared directory? I like to make backups of my saves for games that don't use appdata and such

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really enjoyed the game! Something that would be nice, if it hasn't been brought up already, is a gallery function or at least some way to replay scenes. It's a damn shame I can't see Gabby or Cath getting fucked outside of the one scene

Also, quick question, are the saves stored locally to the app folder or on some shared directory? I like to make backups of my saves for games that don't use appdata and such
Gallery planned, but it'll likely be later. We're also planning to make all the various sex scenes integrated into optional replayable content (you can see the first pass of that with Cath, once you complete the Panties questline).

Savegame folders are here:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lus

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I, new to this game, started it yesterday.
I seem to be stuck at 20/acquaintance with some girls (Maria, Karen and Reyna), although they still have their 2nd gallery pics to be unlocked. Is that normal ?
Is the busty blonde available in the game yet ? We see 2 pics to unlock for her, but I cannot find her anywhere.
Also, is there a way to replay scenes in this game ? Or if not are CGs available somewhere, or possible to extract ?
Read a bit more and apparently Olga (busty blonde) is not yet in the game.
Also noticed I had an error message when trying to copy gallery pictures to the image folder, except for the swimming Gabby.
About the CGs extraction, like I wrote before, does anyone know a way to do it ? My assets extractor tools don't seem to work for recent Unity games.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Read a bit more and apparently Olga (busty blonde) is not yet in the game.
Also noticed I had an error message when trying to copy gallery pictures to the image folder, except for the swimming Gabby.
About the CGs extraction, like I wrote before, does anyone know a way to do it ? My assets extractor tools don't seem to work for recent Unity games.
Wallpapers.. probably my fault. I'll have a look at it tomorrow; they need to have read-access toggled in the texture to copy them out of unity.

CG extraction; not sure. It's probably of dubious value anyway, since all the fun scenes are done using Spine2D

MDC81111

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone else having problems when extracting the file and it says there is an error with Gabby blowjob and sexy time. Love the game but I think this is what's not letting me progress any farther.
16193660777934557075342161141529.jpg 16193662927591598129433564612156.jpg

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A mix of unity and MS being stupid; the auto-generated path names are ridiculously long, which runs into a MS bug feature where "256 characters should be enough for any files".

unzip it to somewhere lower down on the directory folder; like c:\fuck_ms and you should be okay.

I'll see what I can do to to cut down the size of auto-generated files.

• Haha
Reactions: Bluefox23
D

Deleted member 662090

Hi, in the Mac OSX there's an error, anyone could help, please?

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Wallpapers.. probably my fault. I'll have a look at it tomorrow; they need to have read-access toggled in the texture to copy them out of unity.

CG extraction; not sure. It's probably of dubious value anyway, since all the fun scenes are done using Spine2D
CGs extraction is kind of a last resort, I would of course prefer a replay menu where I can see the scenes as they are in the game.
If there is really nothing I will just replay the game and create a save at each sexy scene, but that's kinda pain in the a**...

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes