Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Ok, just purchased this on Steam. It's a much better approach than Patreon IMO. Just buy the game up front. No messing around with monthly subs. I purchased it because there is a decent amount of content and I like the game, it's fun. Also, restarting wasn't a bind. Normally I walk when a dev constantly has players restarting. But there was a decent amount of new content/game development early on that made it interesting.

Thinking about it, the monthly subs make the dev too beholden to the players. They make demands that drag the dev away from making the game they want to, to making a game that the noisiest 'fans' want. Then you get friction when updates don't land on time, or within the patron's expectations. So, yes. I think this is a cleaner model. Which you may not find the 'milker' devs wanting to emulate.

It's a gamble, but then if you pledge $10 per month and there are no updates for a year (Icstor) then it's suddenly a lot less of a gamble than Patreon.

Apr 15, 2020
I have a problem with Gabbys quest "casual networking, pt. 2".
Instead of loading the actual scene with Gabby it just shows a still of the last watched scene.
First time it showed the Raven BJ so I reloaded and finished some other quests.
The next time it showed the gardening scene with Andrea.
Does anyone know a fix for that problem?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have a problem with Gabbys quest "casual networking, pt. 2".
Instead of loading the actual scene with Gabby it just shows a still of the last watched scene.
First time it showed the Raven BJ so I reloaded and finished some other quests.
The next time it showed the gardening scene with Andrea.
Does anyone know a fix for that problem?
That seems to be caused by the long filenames on windows; I'll look at doing a fix for that, but a temp fix seems to be to unzip it somewhere lower down the tree (c:\temp or something). Seriously, I didn't know 256 character path limits were still a thing.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It doesn't work on my mac too. Any help?
Someone earlier mentioned they needed to code-sign it to get OSX to let it out

codesign --deep -s - -f paradise_lust.app
xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine paradise_lust.app

Feb 23, 2021
games is working but when i procced further after picking my character name it shows black screen only .......
Please help me to fix it. Screenshot (232).png

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
games is working but when i procced further after picking my character name it shows black screen only .......
Please help me to fix it. View attachment 1163796
It's windows being stupid, helped by unity. The filenames are too long, causing it to ve unable to unzip and access the files if they're in a deeply nested directory. I'll see about getting another build up later this week, once we see if there's any other bugs to deal with

In the mean time, just unzip it to a directory like c:\temp and it'll work fine

LorfOfPotatoes

Oct 4, 2018
so 7 wallpapers are unavailable in this current build? the 2 for the unavailable girl make total sense, but i've been spending 5 days apiece with the girls past their current affection cap on the others waiting to see if they'd send any new pics and making no headway

also just a scenery pic? the very first thing in the wallpaper tab

Reactions: M B 1776
Feb 23, 2021
It's windows being stupid, helped by unity. The filenames are too long, causing it to ve unable to unzip and access the files if they're in a deeply nested directory. I'll see about getting another build up later this week, once we see if there's any other bugs to deal with

Thanks It's working fine now .

Reactions: Droid Productions

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
hey developer any idea why when i trigger MC and gabby scene first time on the tower it was only shows white screen ?
any idea i should fix ?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hey developer any idea why when i trigger MC and gabby scene first time on the tower it was only shows white screen ?
any idea i should fix ?
Same issue as above (long filenames).

As Bill Gates said, 640kb ought to be enough for anyone 256 character file names ought to be enough for anyone

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
so 7 wallpapers are unavailable in this current build? the 2 for the unavailable girl make total sense, but i've been spending 5 days apiece with the girls past their current affection cap on the others waiting to see if they'd send any new pics and making no headway

also just a scenery pic? the very first thing in the wallpaper tab
The very first one is the default one; I just needed something until I start giving you pics.

The others; basically previously you could go all the way, but we always wanted to make the big relationship flips have a 'quest' associated with them (20/40/60/80). We just haven't had time to make all of them yet, so for some of the girls I've set up the wallpapers but the quests aren't in yet. Once you hit 20 (or 40) you'll always need a quest to advance it forward. To balance that we also fixed the chat bonuses (used to be -1,0, 1 now it's 0, +1, +2 so you can't ever go backwards, and will go 2x faster forwards)

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
The very first one is the default one; I just needed something until I start giving you pics.

The others; basically previously you could go all the way, but we always wanted to make the big relationship flips have a 'quest' associated with them (20/40/60/80). We just haven't had time to make all of them yet, so for some of the girls I've set up the wallpapers but the quests aren't in yet. Once you hit 20 (or 40) you'll always need a quest to advance it forward. To balance that we also fixed the chat bonuses (used to be -1,0, 1 now it's 0, +1, +2 so you can't ever go backwards, and will go 2x faster forwards)
Why not have the first picture (the landscape) unlocked at start then? At least mine is locked.

Also, to clarify, that means all of the pieces of the first poster aren't available yet?

The rest I get, though I was really hoping I could have unlocked the 2nd Karen and Reyna pictures.

I'm also currently playing on Steam, love the game btw. Oh, one last thing, in my inventory, the 'eggs' just show as a white block. Everything else seems fine.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why not have the first picture (the landscape) unlocked at start then? At least mine is locked.

Also, to clarify, that means all of the pieces of the first poster aren't available yet?

The rest I get, though I was really hoping I could have unlocked the 2nd Karen and Reyna pictures.

I'm also currently playing on Steam, love the game btw. Oh, one last thing, in my inventory, the 'eggs' just show as a white block. Everything else seems fine.
Thanks!
I'll let the team know!

And yeah... that first one was supposed to be unlocked by default. We'll fix!

Reactions: RuinerNoir

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019

unzip what ? the game file ?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
unzip what ? the game file ?
Yeah; the game uses really long filenames (because unity appends the 64 bit CRC to the filename). I'll see if I can fix it, but basically some people installing it into a deep folder (c:\hide\ignore\dontclickthis\pr0n\paradiselust_0_8_7\<path>) and this running into the Windows 256character length filename.

irritating, to say the least. I'll see what I can do to fix it in the future, but the shortcut is to no save it somewhere closer to the root (c:\games or c:\temp)

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
This game has 2 artists or something ? most of wallpaper ( mostly picture in the chat )kind of has half quality compare to girls sprite and sex scene. I knew it was extra but maybe it could be a bit better.

Will this game has x-ray mode ? an option to toggle girls 's cloth on and off. I like this feature in other game so I wonder will this game has it ?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes