Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
please can you tell me what I need to do? Do I just need to copy and paste those commands in the terminal? I keep getting errors :/
I wish. it appears a new "helpful" apple feature, but I've never encountered it myself.

I'm a windows native; any forum members who can help out?

Balfour777

Jun 14, 2018
the Romance with Cath quest said WIP but it completed itself into another WIP quest. Is that normal or should I not continue and bug myself out of future quest?

D

Deleted member 662090

Someone earlier mentioned they needed to code-sign it to get OSX to let it out

codesign --deep -s - -f paradise_lust.app
xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine paradise_lust.app
Hello, how can I use and where these code-sign? Thanks )

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
just started trying this one out and i rly like it so far, got a question tho
will i be locked out of events/relations if i pick the "wrong" choice?
i know that it affects the reletions with the girls but will thous choices also affect the events as well?

*edit
another question would also be
is it posible for me to "miss" certain events if i don't to something in the right order or at the right time?

this question might not even apply considering that i have only played for about 50 min but i would like to know what i kind of game i get myself into

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Same for me.
Plus, all relations are at 20% and it is the top at the moment. Any suggestions? Thank you.
The problem is that in the last 2 months worth of balancing and design-work, a lot of the questline work got shifted to the final format. The central progress factor of the game is that at each milestone (20/40/60/80) for each girl there's a quest-line that has to be completed to advance to the next chunk.

Previously you could advance anyway... I'll see if there's a way to retcon this; right now it's the act of hitting the limit that triggers the next quest. My guess is you hit it on an earlier save, and so it didn't trigger then. I'll see if there's any way we can retrofit that; as a rule I don't like breaking savegames in public releases.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
just started trying this one out and i rly like it so far, got a question tho
will i be locked out of events/relations if i pick the "wrong" choice?
i know that it affects the reletions with the girls but will thous choices also affect the events as well?
You can bypass some events by choices, yeah; the clearest example right now is Raven's Questline which has a "sex first" or "romance first" path.

The sex scenes will still be available once you unlock her central replayable sex scene, so you're not missing out on that much, but you can miss the event if you pick the right choice

• Hey there
Reactions: Xegrid

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
The problem is that in the last 2 months worth of balancing and design-work, a lot of the questline work got shifted to the final format. The central progress factor of the game is that at each milestone (20/40/60/80) for each girl there's a quest-line that has to be completed to advance to the next chunk.
My case: my previous version is 0.5.8, no relation has exceeded the 15% when I started with 0.8.7. I can publish here (or send you) my saves, if you want.
Anyway - how can I continue now?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
My case: my previous version is 0.5.8, no relation has exceeded the 15% when I started with 0.8.7. I can publish here (or send you) my saves, if you want.
Anyway - how can I continue now?
Zip and upload the saves here, I'll see if there's anything we can do on our side to re-trigger the missing quests.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I was finally able to dive into the assets, my AssetStudio was an old version...
Of course it's pretty useless for the animations, since they are made of chunks that don't always make sense individually.
But it's nice to see some images, and also some that have not yet been used in the game, like Olga and Jennifer :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PEOLten

Oct 23, 2020
How do you get past the 20% affection mark.
Because doing the "hey let's chat" thing never brings it past that.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes