Oct 24, 2019
Cant find Karen, the mop, the broom, solder or Andrea for the tent quest. Why?
Karen is in the food pantry under the stairs, soder is with the cowgirl(who's name i forgot) back at the boat and Andrea is at the river bank at the lagoon. Also I don't see a broom any where do you mean the hoe because that is in the generator room.

Reactions: kukukaia

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
ok I enjoy what I have played through so far but I don't know if I have reached end of current content. I was thinking the wallpapers were an indicator but there are a few still locked. I also thought (WIP) on quests was an indicator but have gotten wallpaper unlocks while (WIP) is showing on a girl. I still have not been able to view the Gabby scene in the radio tower, even after unzipping onto d:\paradise_lust. This needs to be fixed all I get is the still from whatever scene I did last or a white screen. What is the current end of content status for each girl? Any help would be appreciated

here is my current quest log
1619643099644.png 1619643171844.png 1619643228643.png

and wallpapers /spoilers /
1619643366229.png 1619643473172.png 1619643525918.png 1619643561453.png

Last edited:

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Another problem to report. I have recieved a message from Karen and the selfie where she shows her 'melons'. But it didnt unlock as a wallpaper in the phone.

You know this is kind of sad. The game feels great, it's just buggered all to hell. Literally.

Other than the bugs though, I cant wait for more!

Oh and just remembered, when the MC translates the Italian girl's message after the chat, where she says she wished he was there with her, he says the Predetermined name "Jack" rather than the custom one a player may have chosen.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Another problem to report. I have recieved a message from Karen and the selfie where she shows her 'melons'. But it didnt unlock as a wallpaper in the phone.

You know this is kind of sad. The game feels great, it's just buggered all to hell. Literally.

Other than the bugs though, I cant wait for more!

Oh and just remembered, when the MC translates the Italian girl's message after the chat, where she says she wished he was there with her, he says the Predetermined name "Jack" rather than the custom one a player may have chosen.
Did you click on the image in the chat ? That's how you make it appear in the wallpapers. I personally didn't have this problem.

happgapp

Dec 22, 2020
ok I enjoy what I have played through so far but I don't know if I have reached end of current content. I was thinking the wallpapers were an indicator but there are a few still locked. I also thought (WIP) on quests was an indicator but have gotten wallpaper unlocks while (WIP) is showing on a girl. I still have not been able to view the Gabby scene in the radio tower, even after unzipping onto d:\paradise_lust. This needs to be fixed all I get is the still from whatever scene I did last or a white screen. What is the current end of content status for each girl? Any help would be appreciated

here is my current quest log
View attachment 1168526 View attachment 1168530 View attachment 1168535

and wallpapers /spoilers /
View attachment 1168538 View attachment 1168547 View attachment 1168558 View attachment 1168562
same here. Is it over for this version ??????

Kindly reply

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Did you click on the image in the chat ? That's how you make it appear in the wallpapers. I personally didn't have this problem.
I honestly couldnt tell you, I assume I did since it kind of shows up and covers most of the screen.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Cant find Karen, the mop, the broom, solder or Andrea for the tent quest. Why?
At least in the Steam version, you have to earn Sex Chips in order to get the mop and the solder from Karen. Karen is in the wine storage room in the basement of the resort in the mornings and then at the desk in the main hall of the resort in day and evenings. No clue where she disappears to at night. I had to complete the sweeping events with Reyna before I could get a mop to help Andrea, and I think the mop also costs a sex chip.

And (again, in the Steam version) there's 7 wallpapers that remain locked when you've done everything you can do so far. The first was locked for me, but apparently will be unlocked in a future version (1). There are relationship events that aren't in yet for a few of the girls (3). The "first" poster apparently can't be completed yet (1). And there's a girl that isn't in the game yet named Olga that has a couple of wallpapers that will be able to be unlocked (2).

As for the melons wallpaper, try opening the phone, choose Karen on the right, click messages, and then try clicking on the picture again. Might just not have registered the first time if you did it right.

Reactions: kukukaia

hiken897

May 3, 2017
Can anyone teach how does the debug mode works? I cant seem to manipulate the data in it. Addlike function doesnt seem to work as well?

Apr 12, 2021
Can anyone giveme advise how to get to cabin c?
Got to engine room, clicked everywhere and nothing, all other quests completed.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Can anyone giveme advise how to get to cabin c?
Got to engine room, clicked everywhere and nothing, all other quests completed.
On the boat? Looks like Cabin C is Cath's room, so if you're trying to get into it at night, you're not going to have much luck unless you've got her relationship level up enough to the point that she'll let you in. I think this won't happen until after you've done the event with Gabby at the radio tower.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
the fishing mini game is tough to figure out. Firstly cast the lure accurately is a nightmare. Secondly, when I do get a nibble, I haven't caught anything since the first time I tried, and I have tried many times since.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
the fishing mini game is tough to figure out. Firstly cast the lure accurately is a nightmare. Secondly, when I do get a nibble, I haven't caught anything since the first time I tried, and I have tried many times since.
On the Steam version (0.8.7), all you do is cast the lure ahead of a fish (which can be difficult sometimes at certain angles and fast moving fish, I admit) then just wait. Once a fish runs into the bobber, and it starts wiggling, you just left-click the mouse a bunch of times and you will automatically catch the fish.

With that screenshot (since it's Andrea's farming arc), what version are you playing?

Apr 12, 2021
On the boat? Looks like Cabin C is Cath's room, so if you're trying to get into it at night, you're not going to have much luck unless you've got her relationship level up enough to the point that she'll let you in. I think this won't happen until after you've done the event with Gabby at the radio tower.
So, how to move to another place than shipwrect and starting beach ?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes