darlic

Feb 27, 2017
i seem to be stuck ive got all characters to 20 , and it still says i need to get closer to gabby, im not sure how i do that
I'm stuck too, how do I progress Gabby's questline?

EDIT: It seems I can't get Gabby's affection any higher than 20.
Also, I am stuck with Raven as well, I'm at the B-roll quest and I need to meet her at her studio (room 23) but If I get inside nothing happens, no matter what time of the day I try.

Last edited:
Reactions: dormammu

V_F

May 11, 2017
I got the same glitch. Loaded a different save, and that time got the showering cutscene. Figured out it replays whatever the last cutscene activity you did instead of Gabby's scene.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
This game is confusing. The quest log tells me to do things, such as get B-roll for Raven. Which I did ages ago (5 total) but the quest never advances, and the only option I ever get when I see her to to talk. I'm guessing that is the end of her current quest steps and the Quest log just needs to note that... still nothing tells me that for sure.

I have 5 other quests, like "Have a serious talk with Gabby", "Get closer to Gabby"... etc. The only option I have is to talk to her, no other event ever triggers. I have talked to her all day for days on end (since two questions apparently takes ALL DAY) and still nothing. I am ready to walk away from what seems like a needlessly grindy and/or aimless game. It has brilliant moments, like the hilarious conversations with Karen, but damn does it drag its feet to do anything.

Perhaps I just need to try back when this game is more complete. Hopefully it feels less lost at some point.

Reactions: darlic

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
This game is confusing. The quest log tells me to do things, such as get B-roll for Raven. Which I did ages ago (5 total) but the quest never advances, and the only option I ever get when I see her to to talk. I'm guessing that is the end of her current quest steps and the Quest log just needs to note that... still nothing tells me that for sure.

I have 5 other quests, like "Have a serious talk with Gabby", "Get closer to Gabby"... etc. The only option I have is to talk to her, no other event ever triggers. I have talked to her all day for days on end (since two questions apparently takes ALL DAY) and still nothing. I am ready to walk away from what seems like a needlessly grindy and/or aimless game. It has brilliant moments, like the hilarious conversations with Karen, but damn does it drag its feet to do anything.

Perhaps I just need to try back when this game is more complete. Hopefully it feels less lost at some point.
If it says WIP on a quest its the end of the current content for that girl

Reactions: yrban7477

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I'm stuck too, how do I progress Gabby's questline?

EDIT: It seems I can't get Gabby's affection any higher than 20.
Also, I am stuck with Raven as well, I'm at the B-roll quest and I need to meet her at her studio (room 23) but If I get inside nothing happens, no matter what time of the day I try.
Maybe u need to advance on Cath because she and Gabby's quest are connected. Regarding the B roll quest on Raven i spoke to her on the lounge not at her room

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Maybe u need to advance on Cath because she and Gabby's quest are connected. Regarding the B roll quest on Raven i spoke to her on the lounge not at her room
Thanks for your answer. Now if I read the quest log correctly (also by remembering the dialogues with the girls) I need to get affection with Gabby first. The only thing I can do with her is talking but the affection level doesn't move from 20. Same thing for Cath.

I'll look into the Raven hint later, but I don't think I ever saw her anywhere else than her room (If I use the skip time function she's always there)

erginger

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone else finding freeze points in the game? im playing 8.12 and get frozen while reviewing images with Raven, cleaning my room and cleaning the second room with Maria

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
Game wont let me advance relationship points with any of the girls past 20. Am I doing something wrong here or is it a bug?

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
some are only on 20 other you need to do the quest
All the quests in the quest log are open but I can't advance any of them. I've been over every inch of the maps and clicked on everything. I think it's a bug. I am playing from an old save from when the game first came out, maybe that is the problem?

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Just found out about the game, and I really love it! Fantastic 2D animated graphics, of which Paradise Lust, What a Legend and Knightly Passions are unfortunately minorities on here.

I did see in previous posts that it's normal we can't advance some girls further (I too have Gabby at 60, Cath at 40, etc.), but I noticed that there are many pictures in the wallpapers gallery that are still greyed out. Are some just placeholders, or were they supposed to be all unlockable somehow? I did click on the ones in the Chatty app when they appeared, so I'm sure the greyed ones are some I never got anywhere.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes