Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well, you also have Jenny, who wants to make better food, and Andrea who is trying to grow that better food, but yeah.
True, but by the same token, if it wasn't because of the MC and Gabby fixing the generator, Jenny wouldn't be able to cook anything. And with the MC's efforts, Andrea wouldn't be able to grow that much.

Reactions: TheDevian
Feb 17, 2022
Well, for 1, the MC gets into a threesome relationship with Cath and Gabby, along with another threesome relationship with Maria and Reyna.
Andrea (Italian girl), pretty much falls in love with the MC.
Maria is really into sexual roleplay, wanting to get into costumed sex.
You pound Karen's ass, figuratively and literally, pretty much earning admiration from every other woman. (Not because they want Karen, but because she's such a grade-A bitch).
Olga (Ukrainian girl) is another girl that seems to be falling in love with the MC.
Actually, every girl seems to be falling in love with the MC, especially with higher relationship values and you can spend time with them in the pool or jacuzzi, spending time to paint erotic pictures of them.

Basically, you get a little bit into the game and every woman is pretty much throwing herself at the MC.
I guess once the girls realize it's the MC or no one they will give it up to us players.

Guess that's better then nothing. Now just got to be able to stomach all these terrible personalities these LI's have :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True, but by the same token, if it wasn't because of the MC and Gabby fixing the generator, Jenny wouldn't be able to cook anything. And with the MC's efforts, Andrea wouldn't be able to grow that much.
Yeah, the MC facilitates all of that, but none of it would be possible without the 3 of them, that is very true.

He helped them all, but no way he could have done it on his own either.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
No matter what I do, I can't get Karen's Relationship stat higher than 20. I've gotten just about EVERYONE ELSE higher, but not hers. Even when the note says that's she's gotten additional points, it never goes higher. Is this deliberate, a bug, or my error?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No matter what I do, I can't get Karen's Relationship stat higher than 20. I've gotten just about EVERYONE ELSE higher, but not hers. Even when the note says that's she's gotten additional points, it never goes higher. Is this deliberate, a bug, or my error?
That stat gets soft locked at certain points, usually means you need to do a quest for her or something. For me, it just says to work on the others, so I am not sure what to you otherwise.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When you reach a plateau (20/40/60/80) you need a story-line event to evolve from [friends] to [romance] or whatever. Sometimes that story-line event is gated by other stories; you can't get an event that involves Karen and Jenny if Jenny's not arrived yet, for example. Usually it's just a matter of focusing on other girls for a while, unlocking more of the story.

Reactions: TheDevian

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
The game hangs every time during the sketchbook drawing minigame, either at trying to draw the second part or clicking skip, so my game has been totally stuck:HideThePain:
On a side note after being told to find the dress I could find nothing at the riverside, which is why I decided to go back to upper deck for the sketchbook. If anyone can provide a save at that

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The game hangs every time during the sketchbook drawing minigame, either at trying to draw the second part or clicking skip, so my game has been totally stuck:HideThePain:
On a side note after being told to find the dress I could find nothing at the riverside, which is why I decided to go back to upper deck for the sketchbook. If anyone can provide a save at that
What device are you playing on?

The dress is on the path up to the left side of the lagoon, not the right hand side.

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
What device are you playing on?

The dress is on the path up to the left side of the lagoon, not the right hand side.
Thank you for the dress hint. I play with laptop from 2013 but with upgraded 16GB RAM and Win10 OS.
OK, new bug, I can't pick up any feathers from the nest, they highlight and enlarge normally when my mouse hovers over though... had to skip the minigame :WaitWhat:
Maybe I need to pick up feather in matching pairs:FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 114 Votes