MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Stranded on a deserted island with no idea when or if you'll ever be rescued. I'd be telling Erik and Karen they can kiss rocks, I'm taking what I need to survive and if they don't like it they can hunt for, gather, and grow their own food since the supplies there would need to be rationed to last who knows how long.
This is the real bizarre thing, it would be different if Erik did genuinely own the stuff he is selling in the sense of "its from my company,you don't want to steal" (which would work because the cast are ethical people who don't want to steal) but nope, everything is because they conveniently landed on a abandoned resort and Erik literally said "I'm the boss".

Karen seem to have actual management skills tho, so points to her. And Rick is weird in that he actually has skills that are useful but never uses them because...because. Like, the Bridge stuff is meant to make him look bad because he is a idiot that takes a whole day to make a plan to repair a bridge...but then the MC can just build a house without any help

They don't act like real people, they're just cartoons. And its jarring in a game that does everything to humanize their cast.

Erik is the prime example of the grifter, always looking for some angle where he can make money.
If he did actually own the stuff he sells, then I could accept why others don't just beat him.
The MC is too OP, being basically able to do EVERYTHING that involves physical labour while the Girls do EVERYTHING related to tech.

Reactions: TheDevian

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Love this art style but have question. Is this game harem only or is there posibility to schoose woman?

mitchell22

Dec 17, 2021
Hey guys I have a small problem that I need help with. How do I trigger the new massage sex scene with Maria? *Nevermind, I got it.

Last edited:

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Can you look at the trigger for Olga's 60 points and calisthenics, I had to be with Olga in the evening and wait inside her hut and then go back to the boat after getting kicked outside to trigger the phone call.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
i can not seem to catch a Mackerel fish.... any trick to it... I have 11 herring and 9 groupers.......

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Each fish has got a different silhouette, I think it is the long thin silhouette with the rusty hoke for mackerels

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
is there a secret to putting the sunscreen on Maria ? I put 4 or 5 daps and the program freezes....

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Game just won't stop crashing.
64-bit Windows build
i7-10700k
24GB RAM
GF 2070 RTX 8GB
That's super weird, that PC should have no problem at all running it. Could you get me the player.log file? It should be in the savegame folder

%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Does it just crash spontanously, on start, or is it "after x mins of play" or "If I do this minigame, then it crashes"?

What version are you running on?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes