0.17.0f
- Fixed Cleaning Sea Hut 2 with Reyna not triggering for some players
- Fixed mouse over text sometimes not disappearing when it should

Win64: - MEGA - -
Win32: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
how about the freeze when painting Raven ?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hw specific,so we're struggling to repro it.

Did you try running it in opengl mode?
Origionally. it would go to 96 % then freeze. It killed the program. I would have to X out and start again. I thought to re download fro Mega. Now it will not even start to paint. ( Not sure what opengl mode is.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Origionally. it would go to 96 % then freeze. It killed the program. I would have to X out and start again. I thought to re download fro Mega. Now it will not even start to paint. ( Not sure what opengl mode is.
It's a command line thing,

-force_opengl

I think. I wrote a note to another player a few pages back. Caught covid yesterday, so today is spent on my back in bed watching the pink elephants dance on the ceiling.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

-force_opengl

I think. I wrote a note to another player a few pages back. Caught covid yesterday, so today is spent on my back in bed watching the pink elephants dance on the ceiling.
Hope you get to feeling better, don't mess around with that crap!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

-force_opengl

do you want me to put that inthe exec locations line of the Debug ?

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Great game and I like the graphic.
For those who get stuck in the quest I noticed that saving the game, closing it and open it again fixed many issues and new events appears.

ejvogie

Jan 15, 2019
And of course, as soon as I post something, it triggered. I did do the drawing, maybe that was needed to trigger Olga?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
In the phone, in the Wall Paper section, I see alot of blurred pictures of what looks like girls at the swimming pool. I have gone to the swimming pool with a girl multiple times and I keep getting the same scene over and over. How do I unblurr those pictures?
Do I have to get their affection up to a certain amount? Please tell me how to unblurr the wall papers of the girls at the swimming pool.

Dec 14, 2018
Hello
Is there a save game gallery or something like that? I lost everything on my computer recently, and I want to play this game again but not from the start. I think last time I played was on 0.13 or 0.14

I'd accept any help you guys can give me

Thanks

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
In the phone, in the Wall Paper section, I see alot of blurred pictures of what looks like girls at the swimming pool. I have gone to the swimming pool with a girl multiple times and I keep getting the same scene over and over. How do I unblurr those pictures?
Do I have to get their affection up to a certain amount? Please tell me how to unblurr the wall papers of the girls at the swimming pool.
If you hover the cursor over the pics, it'll tell you what you have to do

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is the new update just a technical one, or are there new scenes?
Depends which one you're talking about 0.17.0d was new content (a good hour + of new content). 0.17.0f was just some bug-fixes. Since they're posted 2 days apart I consider them the same update.

Reactions: junior366

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi guys,
what exactly is " We've also added a new sketch scene for Cath and Gabby, and relaxation activities for Karen and Olga. "
written in steam changelog ?
Thx
It means there's a new painting sketch for Cath and Gabby (both together), and that Karen and Olga have a new activity you can do with them once you're at a high enough liking.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes