Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How close is this game to being completed? I haven't started playing yet, just wondering if I should just wait for it to be completed, I can see there's already a lot of content but I was just wondering how close it is to being finished. I seem to blitz games quite quickly and then it's a cliff hanger to see how the game ends
Another 6-12 months of active development, at a guess.

And yeah, there's a lot of content, around 25-30 hrs of it atm.

apocalypsee

Sep 16, 2018
First time I'm hardstuck in a game , please help. Maria is at 40 points and I cannot for the life of me trigger the pool quest. No matter what I do.
1663023968540.png

Pwedge

Aug 30, 2021
I'm on day 15 and the phone icon isn't appearing in the top right for me. I hadn't noticed until Gabby messaged me to tell me about Woodle and I went to check the phone and was like wait.... where is it?

1663043394810.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm on day 15 and the phone icon isn't appearing in the top right for me. I hadn't noticed until Gabby messaged me to tell me about Woodle and I went to check the phone and was like wait.... where is it?

View attachment 2040843
That's weird as hell; could you get me a quicksave, and I'll see what's going on.

It'll be located here:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia

Dmakpalsp

Dec 12, 2018
Hello guys, Im getting a strange bug, I can not clean Sea hut 2, I can talk to Reyna, already 20 relationship points, but It does not appear the option...

I already have access to Reyna's room.

EDIT: I restarted the game, after one day past the option opened.. weird but nice!

The game is completely amazing.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello guys, Im getting a strange bug, I can not clean Sea hut 2, I can talk to Reyna, already 20 relationship points, but It does not appear the option...

I already have access to Reyna's room.
I think that's time of day dependent; in the morning she's in her hut, you can try talking to her when she's outside, see if that works. If it doesn't, do a quicksave and upload it here, we'll have a look.

Pwedge

Aug 30, 2021
That's weird as hell; could you get me a quicksave, and I'll see what's going on.

It'll be located here:
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia
Sure. Thanks for looking into it.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I wonder if Karen stays 'Karen' for a whole game or, at some point, she will change a little under Jack influence.

ZeroSomeGame

Jul 25, 2019
. . . can't I just kill Erik with the machete I found? And then go looking for Karen next? I don't want to hurt her, I just want to bash her brains in.
My only real complaint about this game is that Erik is allowed to continue living. If he's not violently and painfully killed by the end of the game, I am gonna be deeply, DEEPLY disappointed.

Karen could just be muzzled and chained up in the basement so that nobody has to listen to her.

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
Phew! Finally finished this game and all the unlocks.
Lots of good content, funny writing.
Can I make a suggestion? There is way too much content that relies on tiny triggers that are impossible to guess.

Why can't I start cleaning the ship/room/pool right away if I feel like it as an example.
Even one of the conversations with Gabby she says that I must like Andrea a lot if I built her a whole cabin (paraphrasing) but by that point I hadn't even unlocked the quest to start on Andrea's cabin.

There is also something majorly bugged with the quest triggers because I would spend several in game days searching everywhere only to have the quest trigger when I save and reload the game.

Anyway I still think it's a great game overall, just needs some more fine tuning. Far from a speedrun but between all the days waiting for events to trigger or for resources to respawn (or the fact that I can only harvest resources in the morning/day). It took over 200 in game days to finish everything.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Can I make a suggestion? There is way too much content that relies on tiny triggers that are impossible to guess.

Why can't I start cleaning the ship/room/pool right away if I feel like it as an example.
Removing these triggers will probably cause more problems with tiny plot inconsistencies like:

Even one of the conversations with Gabby she says that I must like Andrea a lot if I built her a whole cabin (paraphrasing) but by that point I hadn't even unlocked the quest to start on Andrea's cabin.
In fact, there should be added a new flag to check (If Andrea's cabin has been build) before Gabby's dialog.

Either story has many flags guarding events triggering or it has variable depending dialogs. I prefer a former because if you have only one possible variation of dialog then you can write it much better and place it better in a story flow.

Variable depending dialogs are also hard to maintain. Take Love & Sex: Second Base for example. I like this game, but it has mess in dialogs. Often one line doesn't fit to another, characters knows something what they shouldn't, events overlapping etc.

IMO what really would be nice in PL is some kind of events map, which would be in-game walkthrough simultaneously. That should solve a problem with triggers guessing.

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

Krennic18

Jun 19, 2019
Going into her room in the evening should auto trigger it. If it still doesn't trigger, can you upload a save file?
Savegame Paths:
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Any update on this? (No rush, just wanted to make sure you saw the uploaded save)

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes