Sep 10, 2021
Now if only more characters would let me spend the night. I had Raven glitch earlier in the game and let me spend the night, but it hasn't happened since then. As far as I know, I've done everything in this version. Not sure why Raven hasn't invited me, or why Reyna hasn't either.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Now if only more characters would let me spend the night. I had Raven glitch earlier in the game and let me spend the night, but it hasn't happened since then. As far as I know, I've done everything in this version. Not sure why Raven hasn't invited me, or why Reyna hasn't either.

They only invite you once their repeatable sex scenes are done; we're slowly adding them in as new sex scenes come in for them. Raven's the next, followed by Karen.

Reactions: Chadthecavalier

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is damn well bugged.. the drink wine with Karen would not fucking happen for over a damn half hour.. quit game restarted and damn quest worked.. what a bug.

argh! Fuck even though I been using quick save after 2 fucking hours game crashed! so I go to quick load it's 2 fucking hours old! It does not even properly quick save..

WHY THE FUCK do developers keep insisting on using SHIT Unity when it comes to Visual Novels! It hangs at starting.. it fucking crashes! Loses Quick Saves! I was to the part of testing lotion now I am all the way back to first damn sex scene with Mi Sun! WTF! Dev need to quit using a fucking buggy ass engine as Unity for VN!

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering who are the girls people like.

And seeing as how I asked, I might as well start.

In no particular order
- Tori - There's something about her "I'm just done with everything" attitude that I love. She clearly has as little patience for Karen, Eric or Rick as the MC, but gels nicely with the MC.
- Olga - She's cute and she gives you cake, followed by cake. Seriously though, her storyline is refreshing. She could have easily seen as gold-digger by the other girls and is genuinely afraid of that, given her relationship with Rick. She's afraid of being left isolated following getting dumped by Rick, but obviously that doesn't happen, the other girls happily rally to her. Its heartwarming.
- Mi-Sun. Gamer girl. But also that she is willing to have so much fun with the MC is great. Sure, all the girls are flirty and want to jump his bones, but the way Mi-Sun is presented in the game, she seems like the kind of girl where there's always going to be some playful giggling as you mash body parts together. Sex is inherently funny and if you're both laughing, something is being done right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Game is damn well bugged.. the drink wine with Karen would not fucking happen for over a damn half hour.. quit game restarted and damn quest worked.. what a bug.

argh! Fuck even though I been using quick save after 2 fucking hours game crashed! so I go to quick load it's 2 fucking hours old! It does not even properly quick save..

WHY THE FUCK do developers keep insisting on using SHIT Unity when it comes to Visual Novels! It hangs at starting.. it fucking crashes! Loses Quick Saves! I was to the part of testing lotion now I am all the way back to first damn sex scene with Mi Sun! WTF! Dev need to quit using a fucking buggy ass engine as Unity for VN!
Yeah that's a good question. Why did they use Unity instead of Renpy? Isn't Renpy usually more efficient for this kind of stuff?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah that's a good question. Why did they use Unity instead of Renpy? Isn't Renpy usually more efficient for this kind of stuff?
Not really; if you just wanted a straight VN, Renpy is better. The moment you start to add animations, minigames, etc, it becomes progressively harder.

Apart from that, under the "Auto" tab it auto-saves at the start of the previous 6 conversation entries. Just like in Renpy.

Oct 22, 2018
For the few I found who were stuck with rick not sending plans: I believe I found the main issue, and he needs you to have at least gotten to a fairly advanced point with all the current girls. I believe suntanning with maria and building the fence with andrea was what did the trick for me, but the suntanning part requires you to be advanced with cath and gabby. There might be a minimum threshold for raven as well but I'm always capped on her.

Anyway just try every odd bit on every girl until you get his message one morning.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

In no particular order
- Tori - There's something about her "I'm just done with everything" attitude that I love. She clearly has as little patience for Karen, Eric or Rick as the MC, but gels nicely with the MC.
- Olga - She's cute and she gives you cake, followed by cake. Seriously though, her storyline is refreshing. She could have easily seen as gold-digger by the other girls and is genuinely afraid of that, given her relationship with Rick. She's afraid of being left isolated following getting dumped by Rick, but obviously that doesn't happen, the other girls happily rally to her. Its heartwarming.
- Mi-Sun. Gamer girl. But also that she is willing to have so much fun with the MC is great. Sure, all the girls are flirty and want to jump his bones, but the way Mi-Sun is presented in the game, she seems like the kind of girl where there's always going to be some playful giggling as you mash body parts together. Sex is inherently funny and if you're both laughing, something is being done right.
Hummm, well, I started off with Gabby, partly because that first wallpaper of her floating on the water was so hot. Andrea and Raven also climbed to the top of my 'list', Mi Sun seems fun, but not a lot of content the last time I played, and I like what I have seen with Jenny too so far. Maria seems fun too, curious to see what other games she wants to play.

Reactions: Evil13

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

In no particular order
I must be getting old, but Tori and Karen. And maybe Andrea.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

In no particular order
*cute girl list*
It's hard to choose among all of them, but I'd highlight (in no particular order):
- Andrea
- Jenny
- Maria
- Mi Sun
- Olga
- Tori

Grace is growing on me. She's easily the best-looking one
Used to like Cath a lot more, but I'm more fond of sweeter girls.

• Thinking Face

Hruby1988

Jan 21, 2019
Hi i have problem with Cath by walktrought "
  • Cath will tell you to meet her in the Lagoon. Wait for 3 Days before talking to Gabby to proceed

But nothing happen she even do told it yet and i dunno what to do, every girl have max possible rellationship, and i'm stuck :D

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi i have problem with Cath by walktrought "
  • Cath will tell you to meet her in the Lagoon. Wait for 3 Days before talking to Gabby to proceed

But nothing happen she even do told it yet and i dunno what to do, every girl have max possible rellationship, and i'm stuck :D
The walkthrough isn't meant to be a step-by-step shopping list guide.

In almost all the cases I've seen "every girl has max possible relationship" happens because you're not doing relaxation activities, since quite a few events that advance the general story (like the Pool cleanup quest) is dependent on spending some time relaxing with them on the Sunbeds, swimming with Gabby and Cath, Smoking with Raven, Gaming with Misun, etc.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes