sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Do not know if bug or WIP, but I can not talk to Rachel in her hut.

EDIT: it's a work-in-progress issue

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Public release finally; we've been stamping on some logic bugs first.

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

So what's next? With the closing of the Finding Grace storyline we move on to the last girl, Rachel. A Canadian girl, Miss Frisky Beaver Outdoors apparel, this outgoing, sporty and slightly freaky girl believes in embracing life to the fullest, enjoying the outdoors and everything else that comes with it.

We're also now in the final runway to completing the game; it's got another ~9 months of development left, and we'll continue to support it with smaller updates after it graduates from Early Access to Release, but as of this month every major cutscene has been charted, the two final story-arcs are nailed down, and we're now pushing hard to hit a late May deadline.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
So what's next? With the closing of the Finding Grace storyline we move on to the last girl, Rachel. A Canadian girl, Miss Frisky Beaver Outdoors apparel, this outgoing, sporty and slightly freaky girl believes in embracing life to the fullest, enjoying the outdoors and everything else that comes with it.

We're also now in the final runway to completing the game; it's got another ~9 months of development left, and we'll continue to support it with smaller updates after it graduates from Early Access to Release, but as of this month every major cutscene has been charted, the two final story-arcs are nailed down, and we're now pushing hard to hit a late May deadline.
Love this game,excited for the next girl.

Reactions: Droid Productions

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone got a more up to date complete save? The one linked in the OP is for version 16 and completely out of date

TIA

idklul88

Sep 20, 2020
when i start a new game after i enter the names and the game asks me if im ok with the name i dont get a yes or no option to continue. how can i fix that?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
when i start a new game after i enter the names and the game asks me if im ok with the name i dont get a yes or no option to continue. how can i fix that?
That's definitely a weird one, nothing there has changed.

You're not playing at some super weird resolution that might have screwed up something, right? The game's mostly okay with any resolution, but I think most people playing are on 16:9 res monitors (1920x1080 or so)

idklul88

Sep 20, 2020
That's definitely a weird one, nothing there has changed.

You're not playing at some super weird resolution that might have screwed up something, right? The game's mostly okay with any resolution, but I think most people playing are on 16:9 res monitors (1920x1080 or so)
no i play on 16:9 aswell. i had the same problem already with the last build but i thought maybe it will work again with the new one.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
no i play on 16:9 aswell. i had the same problem already with the last build but i thought maybe it will work again with the new one.
Send me the player.log file (from here:

Window: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
)

I'll check it out. Definitely not something that should be happening. You can DM me or mail me at droidproductions@protonmail.com

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
hey everyone..
decided to come back playing this one after a long time, and I'm definitely behind a couple of updates apparently..
I noticed in the OP the "complete save" hasn't been updated since v 0.16 I think, I apologize if I didn't get the memo regarding this, as I said I have not played this in a long time..
anyway, is thereby any chance someone here has the latest save for the current version? I wanna catch up a little faster with the story's progress in this update.

thank you in advance =)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i know the Canadian girl is the last girl but just for curiosity she was cut from the game?

ryoko_poster.png
:unsure:

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes