Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why do they make such a bad game to follow the story?

Sketch the Girls
Quest Description: Paint the girls
  • You can find a new Pencil Icon on certain areas and clicking on it will trigger the sketch quest for a character. You'll use up 1 Paint each time you do so (can be re-purchased from Karen)
bug, no more pencil buttons appear, won't let me talk to any girl because i need more paints
As it says, you can buy more from Karen once you've run out. Apart from that, not having paint's not going to stop you from talking to the girls, it's just going to stop you from painting them.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think Jack's just got a thing for bisexual girls kissing; he's got a boner the size of the Eiffel tower during that scene :) What you see as NTR, Jack sees as a hot show the girls are letting him see. There is no sense of regret or unhappiness (apart from when they stop making out), and the three of them go on to making a very happy polyamorous triad. Your mileage may vary.
Well, Jack and I don't agree on that: Seeing two women kissing turns me on to the level of looking at a white wall (nothing, in case someone doesn't understand). Lesbian sex bores me (a lot) and doesn't turn me on at all. I don't hate or dislike it, I just find it boring.

The truth is that I don't have much of a problem that it exists as long as it's between two LIs who have a romantic relationship with the MC and he knows what's going on. In any case, I never watch those scenes (if there is a chance, I avoid them, if not, I prefer to skip them by choice, or by using CTRL or other method)

My question is is there an option to skip this scenes? or at least a button to fast pass?

Reactions: JustPeekin and EJW

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
So, the new bikini (pure petite) can't be given to anyone yet? Is that correct? I read somewhere you have to give it to Rachel but I have no idea who Rachel is or where she is supposed to be. The guide is out of date.

Reactions: saiful

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Public release finally; we've been stamping on some logic bugs first.

Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

So what's next? With the closing of the Finding Grace storyline we move on to the last girl, Rachel. A Canadian girl, Miss Frisky Beaver Outdoors apparel, this outgoing, sporty and slightly freaky girl believes in embracing life to the fullest, enjoying the outdoors and everything else that comes with it.

We're also now in the final runway to completing the game; it's got another ~9 months of development left, and we'll continue to support it with smaller updates after it graduates from Early Access to Release, but as of this month every major cutscene has been charted, the two final story-arcs are nailed down, and we're now pushing hard to hit a late May deadline.
I have observed your team's work for some time and I really admire you for professional approach to project development:
- Clear "definition of done" of the project
- Estimation of how long development of the project will take (entire project, not "next update")
- Long-term plan until completed version.
- You don't try to bite more than you can chew. You know how much resources you have, and you know what game with given resources you can make in some reasonable time. From this point of view, big plus for rejecting requests for "new girls" because you know it will end in developing game for eternity. There is always a point when you have to say "enough" and I understand it even considering that I myself would gladly see 2-3 more girls.
- Very transparent communication with community.
The progress of your work looks like a well-oiled machine.

I wish there were more dev teams in lewd games community with your approach.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Banana's don't seem to get rip to pick. I get one flower on a tree.... then 3 flowers on trees... then they go away. Neither does bamboo mature to get picked. I have an active task for Bananas. Not one for bamboo...but I think one is coming soon to build a bridge to find Rachael.

Moogiel

Aug 25, 2022
Is the android version optimized? Because the game started to freeze then slowed down from the start. Then there's the mini game on bartender that lags a lot

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Damn, I really don't want to have to play this game all over again, it takes too long to get anywhere.

Anyone got a full save?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Damn, I really don't want to have to play this game all over again, it takes too long to get anywhere.

Anyone got a full save?
If you know how to use cheat engine you can easily find the values of things, change them to like 1000 and lock them.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes