Emiyashirou366

Jun 4, 2022
i want to ask , does someone know why in android version the girls sprite seem little bit blur from chest area to the leg, basically except the face. But i try it on window and the sprite is fine and not blur. Is it because my phone or something? Thank you

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i want to ask , does someone know why in android version the girls sprite seem little bit blur from chest area to the leg, basically except the face. But i try it on window and the sprite is fine and not blur. Is it because my phone or something? Thank you
It's because the sprite sheets get too big (4096x4096 sheets for some of the outfits) , and we're left either dialing them down or having lower end devices crash.

Honestly, android is a shit show platform to support, generating 95% of our technical issues, and no real way to monetize.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Ok seriously I just had to say something...

That fuse box minigame is straight up retarded.

Fuse box has switches being on or off, designated to certain circuits... you don't just have some special combo of off and on... it is literally all on or all off.

It's just too stupid :KEK:
Buddy, I second that. That fuse box game is shit. I follow the pattern the progress bar goes down. Something that needs to be checked.

Reactions: bobdillan

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
How do I get into cabin D? I have maxed out the relationship with Cath. Talking with her further only results in him flirting

penisrossya

Oct 18, 2019
art is improving so noticeably! especially the comic stipes have been getting amazing
hoping a lot for more games from this studio after this one!

Reactions: Kirimaru

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
art is improving so noticeably! especially the comic stipes have been getting amazing
hoping a lot for more games from this studio after this one!
That's actually thanks to our first Patreon stretch goal; at 1K/month we promised to bring in a new 2D artist, and he's been doing all our new Cutscenes. I guess that proves the system is working :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Soon™

Just be patient.
Soon came quicker than usual.
sPycY5DI.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Spankbank: -

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Soon came quicker than usual.
View attachment 2207637
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Spankbank: - MEGA
Another economic term, as a economy student your game is a nice relief.(Besides the amazing sex). I hope that after you finish this game, there would be a sequal.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes